Chapter 37

Ace pov:
LAST NIGHT...

When we came to the condo we put ken and my clothes up and did some touches to her room then we chill and watch movies and fell asleep.

I was sleeping but i woke up with a dry ass throat like if i didn't like any water rn i was gone die, so i went downstairs going to the fridge getting some water.

I was finna go back to upstairs to my babygirl but then i seen quan just sitting there staring at nothing, so i went over there and walked to him snapping in his face.

"Quan" "brobro" "wassup" i was slapping his face a lil bit but no use, so i spill some of my water on his face and he just mugged tf outta me "i was calling yoh wassup?"

"Mane" he said shaking his head. I know my brother whatever this is it's not good, my mans couldn't even get the words together.

"You good? Just answer that" and he shook his head no, it was like he was thinking about something hard & it's only does that when he serious asf.

"Wassup brother talk to me" he put his head down then looked at me " I saw Montana on the elevator last night" and my eyes bucked out my head " nah mane you trippin"

"Im not dude she didn't even recognize me, all the shit she pulled she just acted like i was a stranger." This is a very touch topic for him and me because the shit was sad and unfair. I know his mind was racing and thinking so many things right now.

"Get up bro" i got up and he was just being still so i pulled him up and gave him a hug... not on no weird shit. This my brother and i know he hurt and ima be here always.

"I love you man, you gon be through this you heard me, don't let this shit mess up all the blessing we have and more coming you hear me?"  All i got was cries "i got you man i got you"

I just held him as he cried, my eyes starting to get a little watery just thinking about that shit.  "We gone be good, we gotta be strong" i said voice cracking and all.

"I can't bro i can't" he said stilling crying. We separated from our hug and just lay on the down looking at the wall. "We gotta tell em, before they try something" i told him before getting us some blankets. " i know" he said then getting comfortable on one couch and i did on the other. After that i went back to sleep.

Kenken pov:

I woke up with no ace beside me making me sad, but i brushed it off he probably left. I got up brushing my teeth and washing my face, then went downstairs seeing ace and qq on the couch knocked tf out.

"Ohh so you left me to sleep with yo brother" i said joking with myself. I took a picture then i went into kk rooms seeing her watching tv "you know where qq at?" She looked at me confused "no why?"

"Bitch look" i showed her the picture "aweeee they ugly ass" she said laughing and so did i "right" i lay in her room watching a movie then we got hungry so we went downstairs to cook.

"What you in the mood for ?"  Kk asked me "tbh a breakfast sandwich yoh make with the waffles" i said making my mouth water by just saying that "i want some too" she got all the stuff out to make it.

I washed my hands and started to help her cook she started with the bacon and i was doing the grits, i got a call from the job "hey is this doctor Kennedi" "this is she" "hey sorry to bother you but no one coming into work today there been a problem with mole in the hospital" "ok thank you" "np"

"Well we don't gotta work today" i told kk finishing the grits "what you mean" she looked back at me "there been some problem with mole at the hospital so they checking it making sure no one else get sick"