Chapter 84

Kaay'la pov:

Today was the day I was finally going back to work and I was kinda of happy cause I miss my patients and I was tired of being at home all day.

Quan been upset about it ever since I told him I wanted to go back, but I know he gone be okay.

He already up which he never is he just don't want me to leave, he been walking around with this pouting look on his face.

It's honestly cute but i want him to start having fun just to take a break from me because i know i be stressing him out sometimes, and i dont want to lose his mind because of me.

"mama do yu really have leave?" He asked coming behind me placing his hands on my waist " yes baby plus it's give you time to yourself so you don't have to worry about me so much" i said

He mugged me through the mirror and turned me around so I could face him "what's this really about?" He asked and i looked down

"It's really nothing I just want you to enjoy yourself more and not have to worry about me and the baby so much. I just feel like I be independent on you so much" i said and he nodded

"Baby that's what I want you to do, I have no problem with it staying at home with you and the baby or taking care of you and the baby okay. Y'all my hearts and i got y'all forever so don't ever feel like that okay?" He asked and i nodded.

"You really huh?" He asked and i nodded smiling "i love you and we gone call you every hour" i said seeing try to hid his smile.

"You ain't got to do all that just keep me updated and please be safe mamas i love yu" he said kissing my lips "we love you more and I promise" I said and he sat on the tub watching me finish getting ready.

15 mins later... I was ready and quan wanted to take me to work and pick me up. I wasn't really sure about it but since he didn't want me to leave I thought why not.

Kennedi pov:

I was sleeping good until the baby wanted to kick the shit out of me all fucking  night. I literally been up since 3 in the morning and it's 8 in the morning.

Ace started moving in his sleep and i just rolled over to my side getting on my phone, I woke him up to help me and he went back to sleep.

I was tired of being social media so I just put a movie on my phone while the lil boy calm his ass down.

"Why it so loud?" He asked in a raspy voice and i didn't say nothing I just rolled my eyes and turn it down. I guess he felt I wasn't by him anymore so he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me towards him.

"Stop touching me" i said frowning my face and he got up "what I do now" he asked "nothing I just don't wanna be touched right now the baby already kicking me" i said and he nodded getting out the bed.

I lay back in the bed finishing my movie he walked back out the bathroom looking at me. "I'm sorry" he said kissing my forehead.

"Try to go sleep ima fix y'all some food she probably hungry" he said walking out the room causing me to smile.

I looked down at my stomach "you gone have the best daddy in the world baby" i said rubbing my stomach feeling little kicks.

"you gone be spoiled just like mama" i said just thinking how we gone stress ace ass. He ain't gone know what hit him.

"and will but here" he said handling me a plate of food, and it looked good asf i can't lie.

"thank you baby and sorry for being mean" i said frowning cause he was being nice, "it's cool just eat" he said getting in the bed with me layiny beside my stomach.