Chapter 90

No one pov:

"okay doctor king you need to get in the wheelchair" one the intern told kk. She was going to curse him out but instead she just sat in the chair with an attitude.

He began pushing her down the hallway, gettin in the elevator to go on the delivery floor, and once they got there, he pushed her in a chair and helped her get in the bed.

"i will be right back with the nurse" he said and she waved him off. As he was leaving she left her stomach tighten hard as hell. "ouucchhh fuck" she said tryna to breath.

Quan and Dave were 5 mins away from the hospital
"we can finish our talk after you have your daughter" dave told quan, who have him a weird look.

"i'm having a boy" he said and dave just looked at him smiling "whatever you say, and i'm sorry for coming in between you and your women, but you might want to fix it because she the one for you. Not to many of her are around anymore" he said and quan just nodded.

"i know everybody been telling me" he said pulling up to the hospital. His phone rang and he dig it out of his phone seeing it was his mother.

"where are you?" she asked "we just pulled up ma?" he said trying not to get annoyed with his mother.

"im here and they not letting me see her so y'all need to bring y'all ass in here" she said hanging up the phone.

"look like you got beef with everybody" dave said laughing tryna to lighten the moment, but quan didn't think it was funny.

"keep laughing cause ima tell mama you the reason why i'm late" he said and dave stop laughing . They walked inside the hospital seeing mama, ken, and ace.

Ken was at the front desk talking to the people then she turned around coming towards us "she's in the delivery room, but one two of us can go up there when the baby is born" she said.

"not it" ace said "not it" mama said and everybody gave her a look and she looked at them "what i done see enough blood pushing y'all ass out" she said waving her hands and sitting down.

"me and ken will go" quan said and ken nodded, "we gone come back down when he born" quan said and they left the rest of them in the waiting room,

As they were making their way to the waiting room, kk was having a mental breakdown.  It was just to much going on for her, everything was just moving in slow down.

They walked inside the room seeing kk crying, quan walked over to her trying to her calm her down "aye aye aye calm down mama okay breath" he said and she was nodded trying to understand.

"you aight calm down" he said kissing her forehead and rubbing her back. "you gone be good to big head ass cousin right over there" he said and kk turned her head looking at ken ken.

"bitch calm down you got me scared to give birth" ken said making kk laugh. "girl this shit ain't no joke" she said and her eyes landed back on quan.

"i gotta pee i'll be back" ken said walking out the room "you aight" he asked her and she nodded "i love you so much don't ever doubt that, you ain't ever going nowhere now" he said causing her to laugh.

"shut up you asshole, you left me had me driving to hospital my myself" kk expressed to me while pouting "i know mamas and i'm sorry it won't happen again, i was trying to fix this shit with my father" he said making me smile.

"how did it go?" she asked tighten closing her eyes reaching for her stomach, "you okay?" he asked with a worried face "yes it's contractions but keep going it's helps" she said opening her eyes again.