Chapter 20

Kaay'la pov:

I woke up by the sound of music downstairs, i fixed my pillow then try to go back to sleep. Couple mins later keri ( cousin) buss through my room "WASAAKKKKEEE UPPPPP" i mugged tf outta her.

"ima beat yo ass " "come on hoe it's 2" "get out" she left after we chop it up. I got up going to the bathroom doing my stuff. I walked downstairs they made me breakfast "Awee y'all love me" they all made that really nigga face "naah we just help the homeless."

"Bitch get beat up" he talkin about me cause i still got on the clothes i slept in. I ate my food while we talked i was on my phone and i seen test messages from qq.

I read em and finish eating, "what we doing today?" "Gets go bowling then out to eat later" i suggest "hell yea sounds good we gone go like @6:30" we talked for bout 1 hour then they left to take a nap.

I went upstairs and got dress cause i wanna go grocery shopping i took a shower, brush my teeth again and went in my closet to put on a white nike sweatsuit.

I got everything i needed then heading to the door. I opened the door seeing the one and only...

Kennedi pov:

I just lefted my apartment going to ace house because he want me to come over there. I was listening to my music then ace FaceTime me "hello" "wya Imy" "im on the way ace" i said looking down then back up "i alr got food so hurry up mamas" "yessir" then u hang up

10 mins later i pulled up to his house, i knocked on the door couple secs later he opened it leaning on the door with red eyes which mean he was high "come on" he move so i can walk in. He went upstairs and i went in the kitchen to eat.

I was finish eating when ace came behind me scaring me " chill it's just me" "don't do that no more" i mugged him "my bad mamas" he said kissing the side my neck. I try to get out of his hold but he put his hand on my cookie making me wet.

"where you going" he said in raspy voice "upstairs let me get on to back" he looked at me "no" "whyy" "because i said so" now i gotta attitude cause he told me no tf wrong with him.

I got out of his hold making his smack his lips going upstairs. Ion wanna be around him rn so i went in the guest and lay down. He walked in staring at me but ion say nun.

"You really mad"

"...."

"Baaaaaeeee"

"...."

"Come on stop"

"...."

"You finna piss me off"

"...."

He came around and grabbed me by my throat then leaning in my ear "you better say sum" he making me so wet but i ain't say nun so he grip tighter picking my chin up to look at him in his eyes

"What" i said lowly then pouting "you really mad" "yes" "come on cry baby" "ion wanna get on no mo you alr said no" i said walking to his room laying on the bed. He turned his game on playin 2k.

I don't know why tf he called me over here if he was gone play the fucking game. I decided to take a nap cause when i wake up im leaving. I got comfortable closing my eyes then i hear his phone ring.