Chapter 47

Kaay'la pov:

It's been a week since the accident and everyone is still treating me like i can't do shit for myself. Quan hasn't been at the trap he's been at home with me, which i love but he don't let me do shit.

Literally he get mad everytime i try to cook, clean, & etc. talking bout "go drink some water and sit down" like sir.

Right now he's at the store getting food for the cook out ms. Kim is having this weekend and im going. I was in the living room watching greys anatomy since they wasn't nothing else to do.

I been staying in top of my health making sure i eat and drink water cause everybody been on my ass about it to. I heard the front door open so i walked to the door seeing quan.

"Hey baby" i said hugging and kissing him

"Wassam why you up" he said hugging me back. See what im talking bout.

"Im not a kid so stop treating me like one" i said getting out his hug and grabbing bags taking them to the kitchen.

"Bruh wtf are you doing" he said snatching the bags away from me "boy i can keep up bags you acting like i just had open heart surgery" i said mugging him going back to the front picking up bags.

He shook his head grabbing the rest of the bag taking them to the kitchen as well. "What time mama cookout thing" i asked him taking the stuff out the bag.

This nigga ignored me and i just stared at him. This nugga really mad "so you don't hear me" i said no answer i just nodded my head and continue to do what i was doing.

After we was done putting the food where they go he went upstairs and i was hungry and i wanted some pancakes and this time ima really make em ( if ykyk)

I grabbed the pancake mix and started making the pancakes, as i was stirring the batter i thought about putting some fruity pebbles in there so i did.

Quan walked back into the kitchen going into the fridge grabbing whatever, i poured the batter into the pan full of butter and i watched it as lil bottles were starting the form.

I got a FaceTime call from metre "Heey walking dead" he said starting with me already. "hehe bitch you got jokes" i said hanging up and flipping my pancake.

He called back and i answer "what bitch" i said not even wanting to talk no more "shut yo sensitive ass up im be down there in a couple days and im staying for good this time" he said getting in the camera.

"Aaccccctttt bitch we cutting up when you come home i misss youu" i said happy den a bitch. My bestie coming back and can't nobody tell me shit.

"Periiooodddd but i got some shit to tell you but ima wait till i see you in person for all dat" he said giving me the look and i kinda alr knew wassaup.

"Fasho but be safe please i love you" i said giving him kisses through the phone and he return him "i love you more pooh" he said before hanging up.

I was finish with my pancakes so i turn the fire off and put the pan in the sink making dish water. "Go head and eat i got it" quan said to me scrolling on his phone.

After i made the dishwater i washed the dishes like i always do. Quan looked up from his phone and saw i was doing them so he walked over trying to take over but i was done alright.

He just looked at me "why you gotta be so difficult" he said with a mean mug on his face "im not difficult i got it" i said cleaning my mess up after i was done.

"You fucking are i tell you to do something and you just do the opposite" he said watching me pour syrup on my pancakes.

I mugged tf outta of him "so you treating me like a dog, you throw a bone and im supposed to run and get it". I said nodded my head answering my whole question.