chapter 71

Ace pov:

I walked up to mama k house seeing quan on the porch rolling a blunt and I shook my head because if mama come out the house and see his ass its over. I dapped him up and sat him next to him.

"that trap shit good?" I asked "yea they taking the money to the warehouse now" he said and I turned around towards the door "they still in there?" I asked and he gave me that real nigga look.

"nigga in here knock the fuck up" he said making me laugh "mane ever since she been pregnant that all she do and eat but it was like that before she was pregnant" I said shaking my head.

"Nah fr kk be having mood swings, crying, everything but I can't say nothing cause that's my baby even tho we ain't cool right now." he said finally done rolling.

"she on your ass about that trap shit too huh" I said and he nodded "Man I wanna get out of the game but it can't happen rn and I'm still tryna stack my paper and shit together for both of they ass" I said and he nodded.

"Exactly bro like I just tryna get money so you don't have to like I don't want my baby or my lady to want for nothing" he said and I nodded "they just don't see it how we see it" I said and he nodded.

"It's there way or no way" quan said taking puffs of the blunt then passing it to me. We finished our conversation and the blunt before walking into the house seeing mama in the kitchen.

"hey momma" I said and he turn around looking at us "hey my favorite boys" she said hugging me and quan "they up" quan asked and she shook her head "nah but yall can wake them up" she said

I followed behind quan going into the living room seeing both of them laying beside each other slumped, I shook her a lil bit "ken" I said still shaking then she started moving. She started looking up at me then started rubbing her eye.

She slowly got up "wassam you good?" I asked her "mhhmm pee" she said going to the bathroom and I sat down on the couch, mama k walked in "its food if yall want it but im going back to sleep with my man" she said.

Quan looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't, Ken came back grabbing her self "you not hungry" I asked and she shook her head "no" she said hugging kk and quan then mama k.

I opened the door for her and she walked out going towards the car and I opened the car for her too, and I got in starting the car "you going to mine or yours" I asked "you going to the trap?" she asked and I just shook my head.

"What's the problem bruh cause Im getting real tired of this shit with you like I have to do what i gotta do, I'm tryna to make sure you and my child good and you trip everytime." I said not gaf no more.

"So you would be cool with me still in the game making drops and shit right?" she asked and I mugged her "what does that have to do with what im talking about" I said

"You just want shit your way, you can do whatever you want but when I try to comment on it "Im tripping" she said with her voice breaking a lil bit.

"Im not a fucking housewife so you not finna treat me like one and if you so tired of my shit then go" she said wiping her face cause some tears fell.

"stop talkin to me fr cause im not treating you like an house wife i just don't want your dumb ass to get hurt" I said and she didn't say nothing else.