Chapter 61

Kaay'la pov:

After we spoke to mama k we grabbed a plate and started making our food. The boys walked in and spoke.. quan wasn't acting weird like i thought he would.

"So what took y'all so long" quan said making everybody gone quiet and look between us. "we had some business to stay care for our family" i said and everyone nodded.

As we were talking about mama k dinner i felt my phone kept ringing and i looked down seeing an unknown number so i didn't answer cause it's probably them spam people.

"who keep calling you" quan said starring me up and down and i just looked at him and laughed "you in my business? nosy ass" i said shaking my head rolling my eyes.

"keep playing with me" he said looking me dead in my eyes "boy gtf" i said getting up going to the living room which the girls were.

"hey my babies" i said hugging both bb and lonlon "hey kk" they replied "so what's been going on with y'all" i said smirking "nothing but got a bf" lonlon said and bb looked at her and hit her "why would you say that you snitch" she said lowly so nobody won't hear her.

"Damn you used to tell me everything now you treat me like im a nobody" i said acting fake hurt "no kk it's not like that" she said trying to make me feel better "nah it's coo ima let y'all do y'all" i said getting up walking back in the kitchen.

Ken walked up to me "you know bb got a bf?" i asked and she nodded "yes she told me a while ago" she said making my mouth drop "y'all ain't shit" i said keeping it short.

"Kk ik you not mad" ken said laughing and i mugged her while the boys and mama k walked in the kitchen. Mama k was finna speak but then the boys got a call at the same time.

By the look on their faces it's wasn't good news at all, they all looked like they wanted somebody dead and wanted them dead now.

"we gotta find these niggas bruh" ace said shaking his head "they took out trey em crew earlier" quan said and me, ken and metre all was just looking at each other.

"then niggas gone die fasho" mike said shaking his head "welp which one of y'all going first cause it ain't gone be me" i said to ken and metre making everyone look confused.

"what are you talking about" ace asked "you looking at the mfs you wanna kill" i said smirking at all of them. When i tell y'all they faces drop "wtf kk" quan said and i knew he was mad but hey.

"so when was y'all gone tell everybody" ace asked clearly mad asf mugged the shit outta ken. "everybody know but y'all" ken said making them sighed.

"y'all dumb asf now what if something happen to y'all ass what tf we was gone do" quan said and i just shook my head.

"We know what we doing and nothing happen so chill out" i said and he mugged me "chill out fuck yoh mean you doing this shit for what" he said getting loud and my phone started ringing again.

It was the same unknown number so i answered it this time "yes" i said "im sorry ms. kk for calling you so late but somebody is following me and i don't know my way back home" he said sounding scared.

"okay stay where you are im coming right now okay?" i said grabbing my keys with everyone eyes on me. " jordan?" i said and i got no reply "shit" i said walking outside the house.