chapter 79

Kennedi pov;

I woke up from my nap in the bed be myself and I rolled my eyes getting out the bed going to the restroom.

I heard the door open "shit" I heard him say but ignored him and finishing peeing. He walked in the bathroom "my bad baby i was tryin to get your food before you woke up" he said

"I literally just woke up 2 seconds ago" he nodded going back into the room, i washed my hands then walked out the bathroom.

He looked at me then patted the seat next to him "cmere" he said and I walked over there and he put me on his lap.

"come on let's talk" he said and i signed "i really don't want to talk about it because then you're not going to understand where I'm coming from then we are to start another argument and be mad at each other and i don't want that" i said

"Okay then we won't I'll listen go head" he said rubbing my thighs waiting for me to start.

"I just feel like you do shit you do I hate and then when I try to comment on it then you say I'm trippin like he came to surprise me at work and you seen niggas you in office you would shot the whole damn hospital but i just feel like I can't express anything without you flipping it back on me" I said turning around so I can look at him.

"I'm sorry for making you feel like that it won't happen again because it's true so I am sorry" he said kissing my lips and i nodded.

"Anything else I need to work on?" He asked softly "no that's it" i said kissing his lips then laying my head between his neck "I'm sorry for being difficult"

"Nah baby you good aight" he said and i didn't say nothing and so he tap me "you hear me" he said "yes baby I hear you" i said as he rubbed my head.

"what you doing today?" I asked and he cleared his throat "nothing baby ima all yours" he said kissing my neck "you slept good?" He asked and i nodded "yes sir"

"You slept good?" I asked picking my head up looking him and touching his face "yea but I had left early so y'all could have some food when you got up" he said rubbing his eyes.

" you wanna go to sleep" i asked because he looked tried asf "yea I might what you finna do" he asked and I shook my head "I'm not doing nothing probably come clean or something" i said not really sure.

He nodded "aight come shower with me" he said trying to get up "i alr showered tho" i said he just looked at me like he didn't give a fuck about what I was talking about.

"Did i asked you all that?" He said mugging me "yk what go take a shower" i said getting up and walking out the room before he could grabbed me.

I went in the laundry room and started putting the dirty clothes in the washer and taking out the clean clothes out the dryer putting them in the basket then take it in the room.

I heard the shower running then I dumped the clothes on the bed and started folding them while thinking about what I wanted to do for bb birthday:

I was thinking a surprise birthday party but I know she don't be fucking with people like that so no. Maybe do whatever she want for a week shit I don't know ima ask her and see what she say.

I looked down seeing that I was almost done folding the clothes so I did the rest and started putting my clothes where they go leaving his on the bed so he can see him when he got out.

I walked out the room to put the basket back and when I walked back in the room I saw he was looking at me with his body wrapped around his lower half.

"Fasho bro fasho" he said nodded his head pointing at me then grabbing his clothes taking them in the restroom, I was gone act stupid but it was a little late.