Chapter 3

Jay'Quan Wright POV:

I just left the store making my way back to my mommy house, ngl shawty was fine as fuck but she had me fucked up even though i was hitting her but maybe i was hitting her on purpose 🤔  i got a feeling ima see her again. I put my mommy food up then sitting on the couch watching a movie with her... one movie turn into 3 i was starting to get sleepy so i told ma bye making my way to the trap.

Kaay'la King POV:

i didn't have to work this weekend so i got up whenever i feel like it then brushing my teeth and my hygiene.. i decided to clean my house even though it stay clean i just need it to be clean clean, i was going to cook shrimp fried rice cause i was in mood but right now i wanna go get my nails done and probably go to the mall. Before i went upstairs my phone started ringing seeing it was my best friend metre.

"Heeeeeeey bbiiittccchhhh" he said being all loud in the mf camera "Heey baby i missss yooouuu" poking my bottom lip out so he can see " i miss you more ima back in town for awhile im on my way to your place now" he said making me starting twerking in the camera "yesss bitch my mf best friend coming today he coming home today" i said being loud and ghetto. "period to the t but ima call you when i get bye love you" he said " love you too metre" i said hanging up.

Bout time i was done getting ready there was a knock on the door i ran down the stairs so mf fast i fell, i open the door seeing Kennedi "oh bitch i bust my ass  for you what the hell you want" i said mad cause now my ankle hurt "i ain't did you nothing hoe but I'm hungry you got sum food" she said going in my kitchen "bailey had practice huh?" I ask her cause bailey stay over here " girl yea she got a tournament tm you coming?" She asked i have her the dumbest look i could "now yk i ain't missing my baby tournament" i said "alr im finna go to store bye i love you" she said " i love you too be safe" i told her.

A knock came on the door i thought it was Kennedi again do i opened it " what did you forget?" I said "unt unt who piss in your cereal" metre said "ommmgggg mettreeee i thought you was Kennedi" i said running on him

Metre ^

We on our way to mall im already knowing we finna be here all fucking day. I miss him so much he does hair so he be all over the place but he make sure to stay in contact and he there everytime i need him.

Jay'quan Wright POV:

I woke up from messages from the boys saying meet them at the mall i got up brush my teeth and did my hygiene and starting getting dress. I call my ma just checkin on her "hey ma" "wassup baby wyd" "finna go to the mall" "okay we'll be safe i love you son" "i love you more ma" i said hanging up pulling up to the mall. They said to meet him at the food court making my way to them i saw shawty from the store but she was with a nigga i think he gay tho.

i finna go bump into her cause i know she gone get mad plus they how we always meet right. I saw her walking turns raising canes i went to my homeboys to tell them I'll be back "he chasing some pussy" mike said i just flick him off i seen her coming my way so i bump into her.

"Son you doing this shit on purpose now" she said mean mugging me "i ain't do nothing" i said smiling at her "yk wtf you doing nigga" she said still mean mugging "maybe i do let me get your number" i said smirking she looked at me laughing "that's was cute but naah you good playa" she said finna walk away but i grab her "come on stop playing" i said biting my bottom lip "no now let me go" she said with attitude "ma let's make a deal if i see you again you gotta give me your number" i said still smiling "ok bet" she said smiling she really bad as fuck "yoh really got a pretty smile you should do that more" i said as she shook her head " naah i ain't friendly with these hoes" she said smirking walking off . Yea i gotta get to know her she something fr .

" you got the number" ace asked me "she really bad as fuck" max asked " naah and yea ik" i told them "wait you spend all that time over there and but didn't get the number" mike ask laughing "yea she ain't like these hoes fr" i said thinking of her smile "awl naah man god damm fuck" mike and ace said at the same time "naah I'm chilling" i said after the mall we went our separate ways i took a shower ate my food i got then i went to sleep cause we got a big drop tomorrow hopefully it go well.

Kaay'la King POV:

lil darkskin know what we doing with his lil fine ass but I'm ain't worry bout all that right now.  "Who that fine ass darkskin you was talking to you?" Metre ask "bitch idk everytime i see him he be bumping into me and I'm starting to get annoyed" i told him he look at me smirking " boy shut the hell up" i said already know what he was thinking. We made our way home we ate took our showers and watch movies in my living room "how was the tour?" I asked him "it was so crazy but i love what i do" he said smiling " im very proud of you metre" i told him smiling "thank yuh fr fr y'all are the reason that i keep going" he said making me wanna cry but ima gangsta bitch " aweee you gone make we cry Pooh but speaking of y'all bailey's having a basketball tournament tm and we're going go so get some sleep" i told him " i love you" " i love you too"

———————————————————————————
y'all finna start meeting new people... vote !!