Chapter 83

Kaay'la pov:

( sorry of the confusion on my end kaay'la and quan are having a boy and ace and ken ken are having a girl, again my apologies)

Today was the day we were going to metre house so dinner, Quan been sleep since the morning cause I was very horny in the morning.

"Bae get up" i said rubbing his back while he slept peacefully " mamas okaay" he said softly in his sexy voice that made me wet all over again.

"Stop talking like that you making me wet again" i said whining sucking on his neck "kk" he said "I want more daddy" i said kissing down his back.

He turned around placing me on his lap " why you so horny this morning" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders " idk baby but I want it now" i said kissing his lips.

He was trying to say something but I cut him off "shhh baby" i said kissing his lips repeatedly then his jawline. I felt his hands roam my body and feeling his sweet kisses of my neck.

I grabbed the bottom of his shirt watching him lift his hands up so i pull his shirt off kissing his chest "get up" he told me but ofc ignored him leaving kisses on his face.

I felt my body being picked up from the bottom and he placed me on the bed on my back, he took my big tee off which was the only thing i had on.

He pushed me back on the back softly kissing my lips while gripping my titties , His kisses were getting lower and lower until he reach my pussy immediately sticking his two finger inside of me.

I pushed my head back moaned trying to grab his hand but he pop my hand then place a kiss on it "nah ma take it all" he said coming to my face kissing me with his tongue, "baby" i moaned into the kiss grabbing his face.

I felt his hands go deeper inside my pussy causing me to grab his arm while his lips found their way to my neck, I bit my lip to prevent moans coming from my mouth but it was to late.

He placed another kiss on my lips before going down sucking the shit out my pussy "fuck baby right there" i said looking down at him seeing he was already looking at me.

"you want it faster baby?" he asked causing me to nod my head at him while bit my lip "use your fucking words" he said slowing down his finger so i can feel everything.

"yes baby shit" I said moaning "im finna cum please don't stop" i moaned again "cum for daddy mamas i wanna taste you again" he said licking my clean and sucking it hole.

I started to feel a pain in my stomach and i felt his hands come out my pussy, and before i could say anything I felt his dick being slammed into me causing me to scream.

"aww fuck daddy" i said reaching my hand back and he grabbed it putting it behind my back and start beating my shit up i was speechless.

"you gone be my wife mama?" he asked in my ear "yes baby please don't stop" i said as my eyes rolled to the back on my head "fuck my pussy tight" he said grabbing my titties then reaching his hand down to my pussy reaching it hard and fast.

I couldn't take it, this is was to much and as much as i wanted it to stop i just wanted more. "daddy im cummimg" i said throwing my head back on his shoulder as his kissed my neck.

"come on you ain't cumming till i tell you so" he said pushing his dick farther inside of me and going slow letting me feel every inch.

"omg daddy please" i begged reaching my hand to where he was rubbing my pussy, "what the fuck i say" he said going even faster.

"im sorry baby fuck im so sorry" i said closing my eyes and tighten my grip because i was so fucking close to creaming everywhere.

"fuck losen your grip mamas" he said slamming my butt boosting me, he was starting to feel it and started slowing down.