Chapter 34

Jay'quan pov:

We left the hideout house heading to the trap, me and the ace the only people that know where the house at, so i know the girls good. i don't be trying to make my baby mad, but ha ass don't be fucking listen and the shit is annoying. Its really not im just new to all this shit, nobody ever cared for me like kk do besides my momma.

" bro it have to be taco" ace said driving "or cane" "mane this shit was so much easier when it was just us. Now we got girls mane" he said shaking his head. "im alr knowing but we gone get them niggas for fucking with ours fasho."

The rest of the ride was quiet like we was both just thinking of shit. 30 mins later we walked in the trap "wassup boss" "i need all yall niggas to listen up, its some niggas after us so i need everybody to be on they p's and q's." "we got you boss"

We walked into my office "we gotta found out who sent the flowers, call ken i need him to hack into kk condo apartments and see who dropped them off" i said and max got out his phone calling ken. "ken on his way" i just nodded

"i just got off the phone with the guys they on stand by just in case we need to move tonight" ace said walking in "alr good looks" i rolled up 2 blunts cause a nigga nerves bad and i probably gone end up staying here for the night. i smoked my blunts and after i was done ken walked in "wassup nigga what im looking for" "wassam i need you to hack into my gal hallway cameras and see who dropped off some flowers."

i walked out my office letting ken do what he gotta do, i walked to the back of the trap and called my momma to make sure she good. "yes my son that i love so much" "wassam momma you good" "yes baby i just got out the shower now im laying down" "ok i was just checking on you ima come thru tm" "ok and bring kk with you" "alr momma i love you" "i love you to son"

I walked back into the trap seeing my niggas working that what i like to see. I went back into my office doing some work on my computer. I was thinking bout buying my momma a restaurant and opening an clothes store or a club idk yet, i just i can't do this shit forever.

"look like cam from high school drop the flowers off" ken said walking over to me showing me the computer. "Kameron Johnson?" "yes look nigga" i looked at it confused asf "why tf would he drop them off" me and kam never had bad beef i just did business with him a couple weeks ago, hollon what... " alr fool thank you" i handled him a couple stacks "no problem"

i walked into ace office seeing him on the computer "kam dropped the flowers off" he did the same confused face like i did "wtf didn't we just do business with him?" "nigga thats what i said" " look like we popping up on that nigga tonight, go the guys and tell them get ready"

After i changed my clothes i walked downstairs going over to mike "aye man i need you to watch the trap for me make sure we aint got no snake or nothing" "fasho bro bro be safe" "good lucks"

The cars pulled up so me and ace got in "where that nigga be at" ace asked " that nigga at his house, he just pulled up at that" jalen one of my workers "get move" he aint stay that far from the trap so we got there in no time. We parked some houses down from where his actually house was.

" Me and ace gone go in there and if we need backup be ready" i told the guys "we got you" We walked to the house knocking on the door "wassup ace and quan" he walked into house he looked confused "well just come in my shit" he said laughing by his self.

"why you dropped flowers off at my girl house" i said getting straight to the point. "nigga what" nigga think shit sweet, so i pulled out my gun hitting his ass with the end "bro wtf" "why you dropped them flowers off nigga" "mane chill i didnt know they was for your girl dude just told me leave them there" "what nigga" "taco mane he said if i didn't he was kill my daughter"