Chapter 38

Kaay'la pov:

I woke up by the door bell ringing, i ignored it but i heard it again. I didn't get up because i thought ken was going to get up, but i heard it again. "God damm" i said pushing qq off of me.

I hate mfs like this, don't keep ringing my shit if you see im not answering the door the first time. Shit.

I opened the door seeing a lightskin women with curly hair "hey sorry to bother you" then don't bitch wtf. "But i was told that Jay'quan lives here"

I mugged tf out this bitch "who asking" i said turning my head sideways "his first love Montana" she said smiling "mhhm i heard about you but let me tell you something sweetheart, quan is fucking with the big dawg now, so keep it the fucking pushing" i said smiling at her.

"Bit- watch your mouth, not finna argue with you over a nigga that you couldn't keep fuck on" i said slamming the door in her face locking it and going back upstairs.

"Quan get up" i said shaking him "I'm tired mamas" he said moving getting comfortable again "Jay'quan" i said irritated "mhhm" "nvm" i just gone take a walk or sum because that shit kinda piss me off.

Im not mad at him or anything but it's the simple fact that i ain't got time for drama nor crazy ass ex's because im gone end up going the fuck to jail. We just got out some shit & im not finna get back in.

I got dressed, brush my teeth and wash my face then got my phone and my keys and walking out the door.
As i was leaving the elevator i seen Montana walking up to me. I raise my head to the air "lord if you want me to send her to you just say that" i said shaking my head.

"Kaay'la" i turned around "how you know my name" her smile faded "you told me" "i never told you my name" "listen i just came over here to apologize for my behavior towards you. Im sorry for acting like a bitch i just wanted him to know that im sorry for everything and i hope we can try again one day"

Did this bitch really just say that to me? I just walked away because i would've put my hands on her, tf be wrong with females. Niggas and females always wanna come back when they see you doing good like move tf around.

I made it to the parking garage getting into the car just driving around to clear my head...

Ace pov:

I was sleeping like a baby on they momma nipple until ken kept touching me "baaaaeeee" "yes" "can you fix me some chocolate milk?" "Can you give me some pussy" she slapped tf out my head "hit me again" "baby please"

I got up out the bed rubbing my eyes "spoiled ass" and went downstairs getting some milk and the chocolate syrup. After i made it and was finna go back upstairs the door bell rang, i opened the door seeing Montana.

"Aceepooh" she said smiling at me "don't call me that shit tf you doing here" i said really thinking about throwing this milk on this hoe, but my baby gone beat my ass.

"I just wanna see how my favorite boys doing" "bitch your hoe ass got some nerve showing up at my ppl house like this tf wrong with you..."

"I am feeling a lil bold today... Kaay'la she a pretty one, got a mouth and attitude on her, i see why quaanpooh loves her"

"Yea bitch you done lost your mind, next time you show up at my gal and ha sis house again that's gone be your last day standing i promise you that"

Her smiled faded "im truly sorry, you guys were all i had" "bitch get the fuck" i said closing the door. I turned around seeing kenken sitting at the end of the staircase looking at me "wtf she doing here"