Chapter 22

Jay'quan pov:

I woke up with kk laying all over me sleep with her mouth open a lil, she so damn beautiful mane. I reached for my phone just checking messages and shit. I gotta call from my mama so i answer quickly not trying wake kk.

We talk for a coo lol minute then i hang up, i got out the bed going into the bathroom brushing my teeth. I felt a pair of arms around me "morning ma" "morning pooh" she kissed my back then let me go to brush her teeth.

I put on some Nike shorts and a wife beater "you wanna ride with me today?" I saw her smile "yea let me get dress" i walked downstairs playing the game.

Like 30 mins later she came down sitting on my lap kissing my cheeks "im ready stink" i mugged ha "don't call me that shit" i pushed ha off of me "im calling you that idgaf" she said rollin ya eyes.

I guess she got a attitude because she sat on the couch on her phone. I got off the game tapping her leg "come on mamas" i grabbed the keys going outside waiting for her.

She came out locking the door then walking over to me i opened the door letting her get in then i close it going to my side. I started the car looking at her she had ha lip pout out on her phone.

I chucked grabbing her face kissing her lips 3 times "tighten the fuck up" i kiss her again then started driving. I went to Chick-fil-A because ik she hungry.

I pull up in the drive-Thur "what you want" i said looking at her licking my lips making ha blush "the deluxe chicken sandwich with American cheese and no pickles with a lemonade"

I ordered what i wanted "your total with be 32.67 have a good day" we got our food and i parked and we ate and talked.

I got a call from ace "wassam bro" "mane i need you to check the trap fa me i gotta take care some bs" "alr man i gotchu" "fasho be good" " you too"

"Mamas i gotta go to the trap you cool with that or you want me to drop you off?" She look at me "its cool stink" i mugged ha and she kissed my check then my lips "fix yo face when you talking to me"

I chuckled then made my way to the trap, once we got there i got out the car walking to her side opening the door for her. "Thanks stink" "welcome ma" i grabbed ha hand pulling her in front of me walking in the trap.

Kaay'la pov: 

When we walked in all i heard was "wassam boss" "wassup boss man" and all they got was head nods. I saw some naked bitches starring at me so i mugged tf outta me "fuck you looking at".

We walked up some stairs then he grabbed my face "chill" i moved my face from his hand and kept walking. We walked in his office and i sat in his chair while he was taking care of his business.

I got on my phone to keep me company and texting the family groupchat. "Get up right quick" i got up and was finna walk away but he grabbed my waist pulling me into his lap.

I was tired of being on my phone so i just watched him, i lay my head on his shoulder making him look at me "you sleepy" "lil bit" "alr we finna go" "it's ok pooh take your time im good"

I saw him doing some math so i decided to do it too but we got different numbers, so i did it again cause i might be tripping, but i got the same number again. I tap him "mhh you good" "yea them numbers wrong"

He saw the math and picked me up putting me back in the chair and leaving out. I hear talking then gunshot i wasn't fazed at all because this was i used to be around.

He came back with no shirt on making me look him up and down "can i have my body back" "boy hush that's all mines" i said walking over to him rubbing my hands up and down his chest kissing him.

"Im ready to now pooh" he chuckled "let's ride mamas" he took my hand making me walk in front of him leaving the trap then back in the car.

"Where you wanna go?" "Home and cuddled" he chuckled "don't even know why i asked" we laughed. We talked all the way home then we pulled up in the driveway.

I try to open the door but i got pop " you know better than to open doors around me" "ok but you ain't gotta hit me" i said rolling my eyes.

Tf wrong with him.

"Naah fr" "who you talking to?" He said opening the door "mind yo business mane" i said walking off opening the door.

I went into the eat and started cooking i really had some taste for some pancakes. I went upstairs changing my clothes and seeing qq on the game.

I walked over to him sittin in his lap "you want some pancakes?" "It's to late for pancakes" "ion ask you all that" "yea" i was messing with him while he played his game.

I started kissing his neck "mane wyd" "i not doing nothing" i said sounding like a baby. I kept kissing him feeling on his chest making him look at me bitting his lip "stop playing with me"

"But i want you to play with me" i said sounding sexually, he turned around tongue kissing me and sucking on my neck making me moan.

"Unt unt i gotta make my pancakes" "naah you finna lay yo ass down" he started kissing me again i tried to get up but he pulled me back down hovering over me "what the fuck i said" he said grabbing my neck.

I instantly start feeling my panties get wet he kiss my face roughly making me want him more. He kissed my stomach then went down on me.

I felt his warm tongue on my lips (&not the ones on my face😏) letting a moan out my mouth  "stop teasing" he went to work he was licking, sucking and demolish me.

"Mhhhhh" i moaned making eye contact with him didn't make it even better. He was looking at me the whole time i felt a knot in my stomach and my legs started to shake, but that ain't stop him.

"Qquuuaaannnn" i moaned grabbing his head "stop fuckin running" he said making more wet than i alr am at this point i couldn't control my legs.

Mins later i came all over his face but he wasn't letting up, he pump his finger in and out of me making me lose it "daddddyyyy" i moaned

My close my legs to try to stop him, but he ain't do nun but push my legs back open and still eating. I came like 3 times and he finally stopped.

He walked to the bathroom and came back and my legs was still shaking "look what you did" i said whining cause i can't control it "that's what good pussy to yu" he said making me laugh.

He wiped me down then he kissed my forehead "come on mamas" he picked me up taking to the shower. I started the shower and felt him coming in "damn mane" i turned around "what" "this damm water hot asf" i laughed "boy hush"

We got out the shower and i lay down because im tired as fuck. I can sleep all day and still be tired and i know i ain't the only one. I felt quan lay in between my legs. I kissed his forehead "goodnight stinky" then i let sleep take over me.