Chapter 4

Kaay'la King POV:

i woke up to my phone ringing i answer not looking at the contact " kaykay y'all get up and start getting ready" i recognize it was Kennedi "okay see y'all at the gym bye be safe" i said " same to y'all" she said hanging up. I woke metre up and told him to start getting ready then i went upstairs to take a shower and get dressed, 30 mins later i came downstairs with metre sitting on the couch watching tv. Since we were early i fixed us some breakfast before we left.

Enter the gym we sat at the top waiting for bailey team to play "one of these days we needa go to the club" ken said making metre agree with her "yass i would love a night with the bitches i love" "that's sounds fun we should do it" i said we talk...

Enter the gym we sat at the top waiting for bailey team to play "one of these days we needa go to the club" ken said making metre agree with her "yass i would love a night with the bitches i love" "that's sounds fun we should do it" i said we talked a couple more mins later until bailey team was starting to play..

(End of tournament)

Bailey team won first place we was screaming for her the whole time. We decided to go out to the eat to celebrate the win after this i was going my black ass straight to sleep.

Jay'quan Wright POV:

I was pulling up to the trap ready to make this drop i walked in seeing my workers doing they thang " hey boss" they said "wassup" i told him going to my officer. When i walked in i saw mike, ace and max talking "wassam punk bitches" i told them "wassam pussy" they said " alright everything ready for this drop right i don't want no problems" i told him " yea man everything should be smooth" max said "alright let's start loading up.

We made our way to the destination seeing they wasn't there. I kinda had a bad feeling bout this but i shook it off, the cars starting pulling up " let's see the money " the leader asked "show em" i said "already hand it over" the leader said " naah playa it don't work like that let me see the product" i said this nugga tryna play ion like that "let em see" i said looking at the money and i knew i wasn't tripping "this a set up" as soon as i said that bullets start flying and i got hit in the chest falling to the ground. " oh shit Quan keep your eyes open" i heard max say " hurry up take him to the hospital" i heard ace say i tried to keep my eyes open but i couldn't.

"We got a chest womb through and through page doctor King ASAP" the doctor said " is he going to be okay" ace said scared Quan was his brother that took him in when his mommy chose crack over him, he wasn't gone make it without his brother " we going to everything we can" a doctor said "we need OR 1 open i need DOCTOR KING NOW" was the last thing they heard.

Kaay'la King POV:

We were on our way home when i get page and call saying i needed to get to the hospital now so i knew it was important. " i would really love to stay here but something happen at the hospital and they need me" i told them at the table " we understand go be safe we love you" they said " i love y'all more"

I walked into the hospital going straight to surgery " what do i have?" I ask " we have a gunshot womb on the chest losing lots of blood blood pressure keeps dropping we need you" i srub in taking the bullets out when i got ready to close we started losing him. I grab the crash cart bring him back idk who this is but he was a fighter fasho.

"Ima close go tell the family that's he's okay" i said to my intern "take him to his room make sure everything is right before i go talk to the family" i said to another intern "yes ma'am" i took the grown and gloves off to start washing my hands to make my way to the family. " he okay right" an young women asked " yes ma'am you guys brought him at the right time, the bullet went to his chest so he might have trouble breathing and he needs a lot of rest but other than that he fine he's in room 427 if y'all would like to see him" i told the family "omg thank you so much" the young woman said " of course im just doing my job" i said walking away.

" i need you to take care of him until i get back in the morning please and thank you" i said to a intern "goodnight doctor king he would've die without" she said "goodnight" i said

I made my way home i so sleepy i didn't eat i got in the shower put on a bra and some panties on and went to sleep because i had to get early tm.

Jay'quan Wright POV:
i woke up feeling this mean ass pain in my chest then i remember i got shot. I open my eyes seeing my mommy, mike, max, and ace sleep on the chairs in the hospital. A nurse came in " it's good to see you up mr. Wright  Doctor King should be here any minute to give you some information and about your discharge" she said "alr cool" "here these pills are for the pain in your chest" she said " thanks" " no problem"

My mommy woke up " is his doctor here i just want to thank her again" she said i know i had my mama worried "she just came in now let me go here for you" the nurse said " thank you " my mom said " no problem" she said walking off.

"Jay'quan Anthony Wright you scared the shit outta me if you wasn't hurting i would beat yo ass" she said sound like she finna cry " I'm sorry ma fr im try to get off this game for you" i told her " when you gone settle down cause i want grandkids" she said smiling at me "idk ma waiting on the right girl" i said thinking old girl.

The nurse from earlier came with some water and food but i wasn't eating that shit, next time she came was with my doctor leaving me shook on who she was...

———————————————————————————
needa a lil drama y'all fw so far?... vote !!