chapter 64

Jay'quan pov:

After kk dropped me off to my car i called mama "ma" "yes boy" "why you always do me like that is you ready im finna pull up and come get you" "i been ready jay'quan" she said sounding annoyed.

"okay my bad i had to get some thing in check aight" "okay just text me when you outside" "okay bett i love you crazy women" " i love you too crazy boy" she said hanging up.

I got on the exit off the freeway and i called the spa to make sure the appointment was ready "hi welcome to massage heights this is kimberly how may i help you?"

"wassup is the appointment for wright ready?" "yes sir it's ready" "okay we will be there in like 10 mins" "okay thank you for choosing massage heights" she said and i hang up the phone.

I pulled up in the drive way texting my momma i was outside, I called ace to see where that nigga was "wya bitch" i said "im getting mama her last minute gifts before going to the restaurant wya" he said.

"picking mama up and taking her to get a spa and shit then ima let her get ready then we on the way over there" i said and "aight lmk when y'all leaving" "aight fasho love you bro be safe" "love you too bitch stay dangerous" he said hanging up.

I saw my momma walking out so i got out and opening the door for her "wassup ma you look good" i said smiling "thank you son" she said looking at me like i was full of shit and i laughed.

"what ma" i said closing her door and walking to the other side getting to the car "you had me waiting on you for 45 mins i could've invited my nigga over for breakfast" she said getting on her phone.

"mama stop playing with me you ain't got no bf" i said mugging her and she laughed "who daddy you think you is cause you ain't mines" she said mugging me right back.

"fasho" i said starting the car and driving to the spa place "and don't be driving fast cause you mad yo momma got a nigga" she said and i just nodded cause now she was pushing it.

I just kept driving then i heard her calling somebody "hey my baby" she said "hey mama k" i heard kk voice on the other side "wyd" she said looking all in her phone.

"picking up some gifts for jordan wyd" she said lying and i shook my head she be lying fast asf don't even be thinking "going to the spa i wanted at least one of my baby's to go with me but y'all busy" she said

"im sorry i got you next time i promise" she said blowing kisses into the phone "okay baby i love you bye bye" "i love you too0" she said then mama hang up.

A couple mins later i was pulling up in a parking spot at the place, I got out the car going to my momma side opening her door and she got out and i close her door locking the car up.

I opened the door for her and we walked to the front desk "appointment for wright" i said and she nodded "i just got off the phone with you follow me right this way" she said all in my mf face twisting hard asf.

My momma looked at me i looked at her and we bust out laughing, this might wanna find somebody to play with cause kk gone kill ha ass.

"here you are anything else you need?" she said looking directly at me and i mugged her and just looked at her up and down. "we good thank you" my momma said and she nodded walking off.

"thank you for my spa day" she said going into the room to get naked i guess "np mama you deserve it" i said going to the room to taking my clothes off and changing to the robe.

This shit was comfortable asf i felt like a rich nigga in the clouds. I came out the door seeing the ppl that work here was ready for us.

I knocked on my mama door "come on girl they waiting on you" i said and the workers started laughing "make me call kk since you wanna be funny" she said opening the door.