Chapter 60

Kaay'la pov:

I felt my bed dip so i opened my eyes seeing metre staring dead in my face. "damn nigga" i said cause it's too early for this.

"hoe where you was" he ask "i had to handle some business" i said smirking and he mugged me "bitch without me" he said with his hand over his chest.

"yes bitch i ain't know you was coming" i asked getting out the bed "soo what i miss" he asked following me in the bathroom.

"ughh me and quan broke up, ace was in a coma but he woke up, mama k birthday dinner coming up, and the girls decided to stay with mama k since we got back in the game."

"wait bitch you and quan broke up" metre said "he cheated?" he mugged and i shook my head "nah he broke up when in the hospital talking about he needa some time" i said sighing

"you miss him don't you?" metre asked sitting on the tub and i sat next to him "yes a lot but im not gone let him play with me when he want to. Tryna show him what missing out on yk" i said and metre nodded.

"yes petty bitch i know" he said making me laugh "now come on cause we gotta make some drops and go to a meeting at mama k house" i said and he nodded.

"So you coo going over there when he there" he asked "i wasn't at first then the last time i didn't know and he came fucking me with and i went off then later that night he came over talkin bout he gone leave me alone for good if i want to and he walked off then i called his name and kissed him and said goodbye and close my door" i said

"yoh ain't shit i bett you got that boy all happy and shit knowing you playing" he said shaking his head "im not playing metre tho" i said and he just looked at me "mhhmm im finna get ready" he said walking out.

After he left i turn on the shower and start picking my clothes out. It's gone be long day...

jay'quan pov:

I was sleeping good with my pillow that slept like kk until i got a call that wouldn't stop ringing. "what bruh" i said "aye we gotta problem come on" ace said hanging up.

Few mins later i got up brushing my teeth and washing my face before putting on some basketball shorts and a white tee.

I got in my car making my way to the trap, ngl that kiss we had been in my head for the past 3 days. I been missing her ass like crazy but ima chill and do what i gotta do.

I pulled up getting out the car walking in the trap seeing them niggas in the kitchen "wassam" i said walking in and they all spoke back.

"soo what's the problem" i said getting to the point "jhon haven't been paying us so we pulled up and he house was on fire and everything was gone" ace said shaking his head.

"yk who did this" i asked them and everybody shook their head "nah but there was a little boy there but we don't know where he at" max said.

"well call ken maybe he can find him" i said and they nodded "i got a feeling it's these new niggas, they smooth and smart asf" ace said making mike agreed.

"ong they be in and out" mike said "well we needa found these niggas cause they fucking with our money" i said and ken came walking through the door.

"what y'all need me to do" he said "you remember jhon spot well he was caught on fire and everything gone but it was a little boy there we need you to find him" ace said and he nodded grabbing his computer.

"alr we gotta make these drops so we can be on time for mama meeting" i said and ken nodded "go ahead i'll call y'all when i find something" he said and we all nodded getting ready.