Chapter 30

Kaay'la pov:

I woke up hearing the smoke detector going off "SHIT" i heard quan yelled. "qq wtf are you doing" i told him getting up off the couch going to the kitchen. "I was trying to cook y'all some breakfast before y'all woke up mamas" he said making a lil pouting face.

"It's ok i can teach you how to cook pooh all you had to do was ask" i said cleaning out the smoke and the dishes that was burnt over the stove. After 30 mins we got all the smoke and the dishes out the way. qq walked out the kitchen "acht acht bring yo ass back in the this kitchen, you wanna be mama mia so come on and learn"

He laughed at me then came back into the kitchen "first you make the bacon, grits, then eggs last alwys" we starting making the bacon " damm this popping the fuck out me" i started laughing "you will get used to you"

Like an hour and 30 min later we was finally done "look at my pookie" i said hyping him up "youuu seeee meee" he said copying dj off social media. "Boy you stupid" i said laughing.

He fixed everybody plate while i cleaned up the kitchen, "mamas go get the girls i got the rest" he said grabbing the towel from me "thank you but i got it you go get the girls" i said kissing his cheek. "Mamas go" "no i got it" " what did i say" i turned around looking at him "and what tf did i say"

He smacked his lips leaving the kitchen "ANY BACK TALK, YEA IT QUIET AINT NO BACK TALK" i said laughing at myself. I need to stay my ass off tiktok. I was done cleaning the kitchen when the girls came down and ate "this good who cook it?" London said almost licking the plate "i did" qq said coming down the stairs.

"Stop it you burn the kitchen down everytime you in it" bb said "you in my business?" He said making a face at the both of them. " don't do dat" we all started laughing "thanks kk" " i helped him but he cooked it fr" "yea it's all making sense now"

"Y'all gone quit playing on my top" he said taking his food and walking upstairs "aww somebody maaadddd" bb yelled to him "oh i thought a bih with no edges said sum" i started dying laughing

Bb and lonlon ran up to him trying to jump him. "Bae help" he screamed "my name is Bennett and i ain't in it" i got everybody dishes and put them in the sink.

I cleaned up the living room then i went upstairs seeing a mad face quan. "What's wrong pookie" "bro leave me alone, you saw them jumping my ass and yo big head ass ain't even helped" ion know bout y'all but ion like my nigga calling me bro "who tf you calling bro" i said titling my head sideways.

"You was supposed to have my back" he said shaking his head "who are you calling yo bro"  "who im talking to" "see yea cause no" i walked out the room and went to see what the girls was doing. "What my fav babies doing?" "Finna watch a scary movie" bb said slapping the bed so i can lay with them "y'all wanna do sum later today?"

"Can we got to a sleepover then tm we can have a family day" they said basically asking me "yes that's fine"  we was watching the scary movie and y'all i was in the middle cause i was scared as hell.

After the movie was over i left so i can do some laundry and the girls can pack their clothes, i walked back in my room seeing pookie playing his game. I walked in front of him to pick out some clothes to drop the girls off in. "He just killed me bro where the fuck are you" he yelled. I put my clothes on the bed then went and got my dirty clothes basket taking it the laundry room.

I put the clothes in there and walked back into my room and grabbed my clothes going into the shower. 30 mins later i walked out the bathroom seeing him still playing the game, i put on my shoes and walked out the room and went to see if the girls was ready to go. "Y'all ready" "in 15 mins" "alr come get me when y'all ready"

I walked back in my room laying down on the bed getting on Instagram. While i was scrolling ken ken FaceTime me "heeeyy bitch" she yelled " hey hoeeee" i said laughing at us " how the trip" "it's so beautiful kk yk my crybaby ass"

We talked then the girls texted me telling that  they was ready "well girl ima call you back im finna take the girls to a sleep over" " ok i love you be safe" "i love you too pooh" i got out the bed leaving the room. "Mamas come here" i kept walking i heard his footsteps and i kelp waking.

I felt her arms wrap about me "im sorry for calling you bro, i just mad you ain't help me" "k" i said still walking. He walked in front of me stopping me from walking "mamas i apologize for calling you bro, it ain't gone happen again"  he said kissing my face "move"

"Not till you say you forgive me" "i forgive you now move so i can take these girls to they friend sleepover" he let me go and we went downstairs seeing the girls with they bags ready "come on lil niggas" he said grabbing their bags taking them downstairs "you gone take him?" I ask him closing  the door.

" no WE are taking them together" he said aggressive asf  "no need to be aggressive sir" we got in the car making our way to drop the girls off.

Kennedi pov:

We are in Hawaii swimming with dolphins when ace started talking shit with the dolphin "Bae omg" "what he keep smashing that cold ass water on me" he had these people laughing at him "boy come on and take the picture" i said trying to get him to smile "smash me with that water see what happen lil nigga"

He finally took the picture and got out the water "omg i ain't take yo ass no where" i said still laughing "mane fuck dat dolphin" we start walking out the place and going back into the hotel cause i got sleepy. "Ima let you sleep for a min then you gotta get up cause i got plans" he said smirking

"What plans do we have?" I said turning to him "you will have to wait and see my love" "alwys trying to talk like to me" i said laughing. We made our way to the hotel and i walked in going straight into the shower.

When i walked out i see ace on the game but i ain't mind because i was finna go to sleep. I pulled the covers back and layed in the bed mind later i was knocked out.

2 hours later...

"Babygirl get up"  i rubbed my eyes starting to get up "im finna go get in the shower, so please be up" "Mhh ok" 5 mins later i got up and went through my suitcase to see what i can put on. I ended up putting on a tight fitted dress and some heels. I lotion my body down then i got dress.

He came out the bathroom still not dress "damm" he said bitting his lips at me " thanks baby now go get ready" i finished getting dress then went downstairs to go get a snack cause i don't know where we going.

15 mins later he walked down stairs looking fine as hell, but i mugged him when i seen his chest out "two more buttons sir" he started smiling walking up to me "what you talking bout" "yk what im talking bout" " i don't"

"Keep on playing with me javaris" (ace real name) "aye what i tell bout my name" "what i tell you about playing with me" after our lil disagreement he took us to whatever we was supposed to be going.

An hour later and we still in the car idk where this nigga taking me but he finna catch this attitude because im hungry. "We almost there" "where we going" "you gotta wait" "im trying but im hungry and you finna see this attitude in a min" "babygirl chill" i rolled my eyes laying my head on the window.

I felt the car stop so i got up and saw we was at a beach i didn't say anything, i just took my shoes off and got out the car. He took my shoes out my hand and we begin walked to the place.

—————————————————————————
Hope y'all enjoy... vote !!!