chapter 68

Jay'quan pov:

I woke up pulling kk body closer to mines rubbing her stomach in circles but it didn't last long because somebody was calling me.

I stopped rubbing her stomach trying to get my phone and she started whining "quan" she said and i laughed "girl hush" i said putting my hand back.

i grabbed my phone seeing my momma was calling me "hey momma" i said answering the phone "hey baby wyd" she said

"ma it's early as shit in the morning i'm sleep" i said and if i would've said that in front of her she would've slap the shit out of me "boy make me beat your ass" she said

"wassaup momma" i said feeling kk put her hand on top of my hand, fine ass girl "i ain't want nothing just checking on you how my baby doing?" she said talking bout kk.

"she good why didn't you just call her" i said with an attitude cause all she be wanted is kk kk kk not that i'm jealous or nothing.

"shut yo jealous ass up bye i love you" she said hanging up the phone and i got on instagram cause i was bored.

I really don't be on social media i just be checking for kk, kenken, bb and lon lon cause they get on social media being grown and shit.

I started recording her while she was sleep "mamas" i said shaking her and she didn't wake up so i stopped running her belly and she started whinning.

"bae" she said in her sleepy voice and i was just smiling and she woke up looking straight at the camera hitting quan in the chest before turning around.

"always fucking playing" she said rolling her eyes getting out the bed "girl where you going" i said stopped recording getting out the bed to follow her.

"leave me alone" she said sitting on the toilet and i sat at the tub just watching her pee, that's im really in love with this girls cause i used to never do shit like this.

"get out watching me pee with yo weird ass " kk said with an attitude and i laughed cause she got me fucked up " let me get out of here before i fuck you up fr" i said walking out the bathroom.

She got me fucked up if she think she gone talk to me any kind of way, i'll hurt her feelings fr lil cry baby ass. I shook my head going downstairs to the kitchen.

I decided i was gone cook her bad attitude ass some breakfast cause a nigga hungry. I pull out the eggs, bacon and grits. I called the doctor and make a appointment so we can make sure she pregnant and see how the baby doing.

I know kk probably wanted to do it but i got it since she probably gone be keeping herself busy, After all that Max called me talking about some trap shit.

"aye mane we need you" he said and i put my hand over my face "i'm sorry mane i can't y'all just got to take care of this shit without me" i said and ofc max clowned me but he understood.

"aye bitch don't fuck this shit up" i said before hangin up the phone and finishing cooking, kk came down the stairs looking at me with her arms cross.

I looked at her and she looked at me and i went back to cooking "bae" she said and i just looked continued to cook "what"

"my stomach hurt" she said coming over towards me wrapping her arms around my body from behind. Idk why but i love when she do that shit be turning me on.

I turned around looking down at her "why yo stomach hurt" i said rubbing her stomach kissing her lips "idk" she said sounding like a baby and i smiled.

"you bipolar bruh" i said laughing and she just looked up at me "that's the baby not me" she said resting her head on my chest "don't be putting yo shit on my son" i said