Chapter 7

Jay'quan Wright pov:

I woke up with kk still sleep on my chest i got out the bed trying not to wake her up brush my teeth and did my hygiene going downstairs to cook breakfast for us. Kk got me doing shit i don't usually do but it's something about her.

I starting getting the food out then i gotta call from ace " waddup pussy boy" "watch your mouth bitch wassup my boy" "i just killed the last boy that had to do with the set up we also got they money and the product" "sound good what you getting into today" "shii nun chillin wbu" "same shit be good brobro i love you" " i love you too"

i just about done with breakfast putting it on a plate going upstairs to wake her up "ma get up" she just move around "come on i made you food" she jump up so fast i was crying laughing

"where your extra toothbrush?" "Under the cabinet" she walked into the bathroom doing her thang then walking out like she knew where she was going she look back at me "you know how to cook yesssitrr" she said looking a lil twerk i mugged her "stop that shit"

"Put it on him make em wanna marry me" she said doing sum dance "man you crazy eat" i said laughing "this shit is good qq" i said smiling cause she gave me a name "i like my name ma" i said licking my lips

"Don't start qq we been doing good" she said looking at me my eyes "what you doing today?" "I don't gotta work so ima probably clean my house and go to sleep wby" "nothing finna chill with you today" i said "that's fine with me as long as you stay out the way"

Kaay'la King POV:
We made our way to the house i was finna open the door then he gave me that look "my bad" i said putting me hands in the air he came around opening the door "thank you" "no need you house fye asf" "thanks" i said unlocking the door.

"Your house don't even need to be clean girl" he said "just a lil bit you can make yourself at home" i said putting some clothes in the washer going back downstairs. Seeing him watching a football game sitting next to him

We set in comfortable silence until he ask "can i play my game?" "Yea ion mind" he got up plugging in it i just watch him and just knew something was on his mind. "You good?" I ask looking him in his eyes to see if he was going to lie "yea im good" he said lying "you're lying but you can always talk to me yk that right?" "Yea i gotchu" he said starting playing the game.

i lay my legs on him getting comfortable watching him play the game. I got a call from metre "hey bitch i gotta leave ima come back before your birthday" i starting pointing my lip out cause i hate when he leave "okay i love you be safe" "i love you too fix yo face im coming back" " okay"

i just lay down cause now im sad i always get like that when he leave. i felt qq staring at me "you good?" "i always get like this when he leave but im good" he just looked at me and put his head in my lap still playing the game

Jay'quan Wright pov:

I turned around seeing kk sleep like a baby lil fine ass i starting getting mad cause this game was cheating "bro wtf" i said yelling heard her move a lil bit.

I was finna wining until they didn't call his foul "how is that not a fucking foul son" i said screaming forget that kk was sleep "you to loud" she said in her sleepy baby voice "my bad" i said just getting off the game so i didn't wake her up again.

2 hours later...

"qq somebody calling you" she said trying wake me up "answer it" i said "it's your mom" " answer". She answered putting it on speaker "hello" "ugh hi where is jay'quan?" "He's sleep right now you need anything" she said then you call her on FaceTime "im his friend kaay'la" "ohh you that pretty nurse hey" i heard her laugh "thank you but you beautiful" "i try i try" i grab my phone " I'm come over there when i leave here ma" "so why you ain't tell me you got a gf" "because i don't we just friends" "Yea whatever i know my son bye i love you" she said hanging up

When i was trying to go back to sleep she was trying to get up "ma where you going" "in the restroom" i smack my lips moving out her way "ik you ain't got a attitude" she said looking at me i just lay my head in my pillow because i wanted to be under her but nooooo she gotta pee

I heard her in the kitchen go i just sat one of the bar stools watching her cook this girl looked mad doing anything in my eyes "you need anything ma" "no thank you boo" like 20 mins later the food was ready i was happy cause a nigga was hungry

She handed me my plate and i went straight to work. This was the best pasta i even had, she most def the wifey material she got some going for herself, she independent, carry herself good, she cooks and she cleans. she just giving me more reason to fall for her.

"I take it you like it" she said laughing "girl this shit good where you learned how to cook like this?" "My mommy and daddy taught me when they were home" "damn you could throw down fr fr" i said eating the rest i had left.

She grab my plate and hers taking it to the kitchen, i follow her cause she ain't finna wash then dishes "nah ma i got it you cook" "i got it go play your game" "kk move ima do the dishes" "what the fuck i just say" sounding like my mama i walked out with a fake attitude. After she was done she came in there sitting next to me but i moved over being petty.

"So you mad cause i ain't let you wash dishes" i just play my game "ik fuck well this nigga hear me" i kept playing then she grab my controller i got on my phone "stop fr fr" she grab my phone i lay back down and close my eyes still ignoring her.

"fasho" she said throwing my phone getting up i tried to grab her but she move so i grab her again "come here" i said putting her in my lap she ain't said nun " i was just fw you" she turned around mugged "let me go" she said whining "please qq" she said blinkin her eyes

"Give me a kiss and I'll let you go" i said smirking "no let me go Quan" she said "alr im just tickle you" she start laughing instantly " okay i quit" " i quit qq" she turned around i grab her chin bring her face to mine, she broke it up but i grab her chin back. We're kissing for like 10 seconds until i got a call making we have go "i gotta go beautiful ill text you" i said kissing her lips again " goodnight be safe" "always"

———————————————————————————
got a lil juicy.. but why he had to leave? hope y'all enjoy... vote!!