chapter 69

Jay' quan pov:

A nigga was sleeping good until I heard kk running out the bed running towards the bathroom throwing up and I got out the bed walking in the bathroom to where she was pulling her back and rubbing her back.

"let it out mama" i said kissing her head " i can't do this shit" she said pouting and mugging at me "why you looking at me like that?" I said smirking cause I know what she gone say alr.

"Cause you the reason I'm in this shit" she said getting up off the floor slowly and going towards the sink to brush ha teeth "it's take two to make an baby" I said smiling at her through the mirror.

"It take one more time before your ass get kicked out" she said washing her mouth out then walking out the bathroom trying to get in the back.

I went behind her hugging her putting my head in her neck "why you being mean?" i said stopping her from getting in the bed. "I'm trying not to" she said lowly and i knew she was feeling bad.

"you hurting my feelings" I said and she turn around to look at me "I think I deserved some pussy" I said grabbing her butt and rubbing it softly "You such a freak move" she said laughing.

"I love you mean as girl" I said kissing her lips as she pulled away sucking on my tongue. "I love you too babydaddy" she said grabbing my head and pulling me in the bed.

I lay down first and she cuddled under me and cut the tv on "what you wanna watch" I said "it don't matter" she said and I just put on an scary movie "no quan not this" she said whining.

I gave her the remote "you pick the movie then" "no you pick it but not that" she said and I just shook my head putting on Friday.

She started moving around a lot so I just rubbed her side and that calm her down a lil, a nigga was still tired so im going back to sleep.

exactly 30 secs later....

My phone rings and I reach over to the night stand and grab it answering the phone "wassup" "man i need one of yall niggas to come help with this shit" max said on the phone "where ace" I asked.

"him and ken got into it so he can't leave" he said "bruh I can't" I said because I know kk gone be mad asf "hell nah nigga you 10 mins or I'm pulling up and coming to get yo ass. Yall bitch ass niggas should've pulled out" he said hanging up the phone.

I looked down seeing kk rubbing her stomach looking at the tv "mamas" I said and she looked up at me "I gotta go" I said and she instantly caught an attitude getting off of me and to the other side of the bed.

"I don't have an choice, ima hurry up and come back to you aight" I said grabbing her arm so she would look at me and she didn't say nothing she just looked away from me laying on the pillow.

I got out the bed going over to her side kissing her face "I love you meanie" I said before going into the closet to put some clothes on because I don't plan on staying long anyway.

After I got done getting dress and brushing my teeth I walked out going back over to kk "ima be back aight call me if you want anything i love you" I said kissing her "i love you too" she said lowly before pouting watching me leave out the door.

15 mins later....

I walked in the trap seeing shit not how the fuck I left it "What the fuck is you niggas doing?" I asked looking around and them niggas immediately start doing what they were supposed to be doing.