Chapter 42

Kennedi pov:

I woke up in the bed by myself yet again, i checked his location and he was at home. Ace been real distant lately, he FaceTime me when he can and texts me everyday to check up on me, but i miss him.

This is going on for about a week now and i miss him so ima go over there and see what's up. I got up brushing my teeth and washing my face and putting on some tights and a sweater.

After 15 mins i rang the doorbell waiting for him to open the door no answer. I rang it again seeing some female answer the door "hi how may i help you?"

I know this nigga didn't... nah he know better or so i thought. "Yes actually is ace here" i said the women standing at his house with a robe on like she just got out the shower.

"Oh yea he sleeping but i can take a message" she said just leave ken just leave just leave just leave just leave "no it's fine sorry to bother you" i said walking away getting into my car, ima just keep it p.

I back out the driving way going home but i couldn't seem to stop the car, so i kept driving and i stopped at the cemetery. I been so worried about where ace was i forgot today is my parents death anniversary.

I couldn't help the tear from falling when i pulled up, i just want my parents, but i can't get them and that's break my heart everytime. I got out the car slowly walking to their tombstone.

I sit down and just try to talk but all i had was tears "i know i haven't been here as much as i need to and im sorry, i just hate talking to y'all knowing that y'all not gone talk back. I just wanna hug, kiss, touch y'all no more time. I know im supposed to be strong but y'all supposed to here with me. Y'all left us..."

I just sat there letting the tears roll, usually i tell myself I'm gone be strong and suck it up, but today is the one that i let everything out. I hear footsteps and looked behind me seeing kk with a swollen face and bb.

Letting me know that she been crying the whole day, she sat down and just looked at their tombstone.. bb sat next to me and cry in my lap and i just hug her tight. She has a lot of growing up to do and me and kk help me her that, but sometimes she just want her momma and so do i.

The sun was slowly starting to set and the wind had a nice breeze and all our ass gone be sick. We were all in a complete comfortable silent just zoning out of the world for just a min.

After like 30 more minutes it started to get dark so we got out walking to the car "hey want y'all wanna eat tonight" kk asked unlocking her car.

"It don't matter" i said "seafood?" Kk said "that sound good" bb got in the car with me and i just drove home. Every since we left i just been feeling empty, im drained and tired but i can't give up because bb and kk needs me just like i need them.

Living without your parents is something i don't wish on anyone, no matter how many times they yell, argue and the most sometimes i would've have it any other way. I don't know what im doing about this ace situation, ima just try to talk to him instead of jumping into conclusion.

We made it home walking in seeing ace in the living room watching the game. "Ima go take a shower let me know when kk gets here" i just nodded my head.

"Hey babygirl" he said walking up to me hugging me but i didn't hug him back. I guess he felt me not hug him back and pulled away looking at me "wassup with you"

"You been fucking dodging me for about a week now and i went to your house and some girl open your door with a robe on-  "and you think im cheating on you but that's just my sister" he said grabbing my chin making me mane eye contact with him.