Chapter 88

Few months later....

Kaay'la pov:

"kaayla Im really getting tired of your shit" quan said getting out the bed, putting on his clothes "then fucking leave quan" I said pulling the covers back on me. "You always take it to fucking far im just going down fucking stairs cry baby ass" He said walking out the room.

"Im tired of this shit" I said getting out the bed packing a stay a night bag cause I really don't wanna be here. We been arguing over some dumb shit and i thought we was playing but he took it to far.

After I was done I went downstairs wobbling to the kitchen grabbing my keys and once he heard that he came running in the kitchen "Bro you not going no fucking where take yo ass upstairs" he said getting in front of the door and grabbing the keys from my hand.

"Just let me leave" i said lowly trying not to cry because he was just doing the most for no reason. "no what i tell you about that leaving shit" he said and i didn't say nothing.

"you finna piss me off if you don't want to talk then go your ass upstairs until you ready" he said picking my chin up so i can look up at him and i let the tears fall from my eyes.

His faced changed and I just walked away I was tired of this baby making me so emotional, I was just ready for him to come out cause i was tired asf of his fucking daddy.

I went back upstairs to take a bath because my body was starting to hurt, as I was running my water "mama" I heard from behind me. I turned around slowly looking up at him as he walked in front of me.

He got on one knee and I just looked at him "You know I hate arguing with you and seeing you cry so Im sorry for starting shit and being mean. If you still mad at me i understand but i do want you to know that i love you and you only." he said kissing my lips and looking me dead in my face with every word.

"im sorry to baby" i said crying and returning his kisses. "i love you to baby" i said hugging him as he reached for my legs picking my body up. "mama you gotta start talking to me, i don't want us to have an toxic environment around our baby" he said placing his hand over my stomach.

"I agree baby" i said and he nodded, he was going to say somethiing else, but he phone ring and by the look on his face i knew he had to go. I poked a my lips out and he kissed him "i love you mama and ima call to check up on yall" he said kissing my lips.

"We love you more and please be safe" i said causing him to smile "don't forget we got the baby shower this weekend" he said and i was beyond nervous.

"Nigga don't fucking rush me i'm coming shit" he said answering his phone again and i laughed at him cause he was getting irritated.

"let me go for i kill these niggas ima be back before dark" he said kissing my lips then my stomach. I nodded walking him out the door and locking it behind him,

I went back upstairs and get in the bath tub when i got a call from mama "hey baby" she said "hey mama i said trying not to drop my phone in the water.

"how my babies doing" she asked "we good i'm ready for him to come out" i said pouting "shit you and me both" she said causing me to laugh.

"well what you got plan for today?" she asked and i shook my head "nothing really i might go shower for what i wanna put on for the baby shower" i said

"well i just wanted to check up on you i love you my baby" she said "i love you more ima call you back when we get back in the house" i said blowing kissing in the phone.

45 mins later....

I finally got done getting dressed and was finna walk out the door when i heard the door bell ring, which was weird asf cause i wasn't expecting nobody.