chapter 70

No one pov:

"Sir ain't shit funny" Ken said taking her gun out her purse while kk does the same thing and also grabs her tazer "I'm laughing because yall think I'm trying to kidnap yall I'm there close family driver" he said still laughing.

"You was finnna laugh your ass right in a casket" kk said and we started laughing and he looked back seeing that we were putting our guns back "oh hell nah they always got me picking up the crazy mfs" he said shaking his head and we laughed and he joined.

"Oh nah you our driver now" ken ken and kk nodded in agree to what she said and he just shook his head pulling into the driveway of mama k house. He got out the car opening the door for us and we got out seeing mama on the porch.

"Kim they was finna kill me" he said walking over to her hugging her and she laughed looking at us "I took the long way cause the traffic and they pulled them guns out quick" he said and she laughed.

"I always send you to get the crazy one huh" she said and we was just looking like a okay lil mama we know we crazy it ain't that funny. They said their goodbyes and we walked in the house.

"Yall hungry" she asked walking into the kitchen "you know we hungry" kk said washing her hands while ken was grabbing an plate "go wash your hands that food ain't going no where" mama k said slapping ken hand but not hard.

The boys found the location of this miguel and were planning to pay him a visit, They got ready making sure the guns and shit like that were ready then heading out to the place.

When they pulled up it was an nice 3 story house in an white community "wtf" max said "mane hn we going our ass to jail" ace said "nah fr its to many cameras out here" quan said.

" We just got to catch that nigga while he in our city cause we ain't gone last 5 mins" ace said "I want somebody watching this house and following him everywhere he go" quan said and Max called somebody to get the job done.

The boys were finna pull off but somebody was walking up to the house then the door opens and the two men started talking not even seconds later the man that opened the door (miguel) was getting his ass beat.

The man that was beating his ass was wearing a suit "I started thinking to myself what did he do to make them niggas that mad" ace said and the whole car was in tears. "nigga you stupid"

After the man in the suit was done he fixed his suit and got in a van and drove off while miguel was still lay out on the floor "its either now or never" ace said and everybody nodded getting their shit ready.

They got out the car quietly walking to the door and miguel face was bloody and not our business, the boys walked in the house and it was beyond nice but they didn't give a fuck about none of that.

Each one of them searched room to room and then met back at his office and still didn't find nothing "that mf probably not here" ace said while the other kept looking around. "This is an nice ass book shelf" max said and quan looked up at it.

He remember at kk old house she had like an secrets room behind there so he got up walking that way pulling on the books to see if anything would happen "since when you give a fuck about books" max said looking weirdly at quan.

"Shut the fuck up nigga I'm trying to see if there an room behind here" quan said and he pulled on a book at the top and the door open seeing a cold black door " okay you get a cookie good job" max said patting his back.