chapter 80

Few months later....

Jay'quan pov:

My alarm went off so I got up to turn it off and looked done seeing pookie knocked. The baby been giving her some problems making her get sick but she doing better.

Today was our doctor appointment we are now 6 months and finally getting to know the gender, we both decided we didn't want a gender reveal but definitely a baby shower.

I was tapping her trying to get up but it wasn't working so I started rubbing her back down to her but "mamas get up we gotta go to the doctors" i said and she started to get up and rub her eyes.

She looked up at me and i smiled down at her "you so pretty baby" i said kissing her forehead "you so handsome" she said kissing me then getting up.

She went in the bathroom and i got going there as well to brush my teeth and to wash my face, after she was done she did the same thing.

" I gotta check on my building after our appointment you wanna ride with me or you wanna come back home" i asked her because the baby grew so much and she get tired fast.

"We wanna go" she said smiling then coming over hugging me and i hugged her back "we love you" she said "i love y'all more" i said kissing her and her stomach.

My phone was ringing so I left out the bathroom to go get my phone seeing it was my mama calling and I answered "hey baby what we having" she said.

"Ma we getting ready to go there right now" i said laughing everybody been asking us what we having we don't even know yet.

Since ken and ace are now 7 months they are having a boy , when I tell y'all they couldn't tell us shit we was so happy. I'm treating my nephew like my second child.

"Okay my bad I love y'all be safe" she said hanging up the phone. "She don't even check up on a nigga she just want to know about her grandbaby" i said shaking my head.

"Yk she just happy to finally be a gg she been talking about it since we first got together." Kk said putting on some tights sweatshirt.

I put on some shorts and a white tee, "you ready" i asked her and she nodded. We went downstairs and i grabbed her pins and some pineapple so she can eat in the car.

She grabbed them "thank you" she said blowing kisses at me and i shook my head at girl "come on mamas so we can come back home" i said opening the garage door for her then walking to the car.

I opened the car door for her and helped her get in because her stomach was stopping her from getting in by herself.

After I make sure she was in I close the door getting in the car driving to the doctor office which was like 20 mins away, but the hospital was 10 mins later basically down the street.

"What yall feel like eating mama" i said placing my hand over her thigh "pancakes" she said smiling looking over at me and i nodded pulling in a parking lot turning of the car.

"lets go see if you have my son" i said getting out the car walking to her side opening the door and helping her get out the car. We walked inside going to the front desk getting sign in.

There wasn't really a lot of people in here so it didn't take long for us to be called, we walked into the room and i helped her lay down as she raised her shirt up.

"Hello how are my favorites doing today?" The doctor asked her putting on her gloves "we good" kk said "ready to see my son" I said and kk looked at me "it's a girl" she said

"It really don't matter to me because her/ he gone love daddy" i said making them laugh "well let's see" she said putting the gel on her stomach and putting the thing on her stomach.