Chapter 50

Jay'quan pov:

I was at the trap where i been the last couple days because i can't sleep knowing my sister got there with who knows.

"Aye i think i know where this nigga k3 at but then again some not adding up" ken said. "What you mean" i said walking over to him.

"I know you told me you dad own him money but now there a bag on your head and lonlon" he said showing me the computer.

"He not working by his self" ace said also looking at the computer " I was thinking it could be tj em but them niggas just want a name for themselves." I said thinking who behind this.

"Well all i know right now is they're at a warehouse on that back street on cullen where the buildings burn down" ken said "thanks man" i said giving him 5 bands.

"Yk where to find me if you need me" he said dapping me and ace up before walking out the door leaving. "who tf is this k3 nigga" ace asked me sitting down in one of the chairs. "Man all i know is he some nigga my dad got into with and he got lonlon" i said siting down as well.

"We needa go to the warehouse and see if lon lon there and who behind all this cause we aint doing shit right now but wasting time. " i stated

"You need to sit yo hot headed ass down man. This aint our regular shit man we don't know who these niggas is or what they capable of and lets not forget they got a hit out on you." ace said

"Bro ngl im getting tired of this shit man" i said vented to ace " I know man me to" he said shaking his head "Man go home and get the family right and shit ima make sure everything good then ima head that way to" he said dapping me up.

" Alr elephant man" I said giving him a man hug while he laughed " elephant you to man be safe" he said walking out. Every since we saw that video that how we say iloveyou now.

I got all my shit and walked out going to pick bb up from basketball practice. I got in 30 mins and I saw her waiting outside ,so I blew my horn getting her attention. She looked up from her phone and got in the car.

"Hey airhead" she said hugging me "wassaup 5 head" i said laughing making her hit me "make me knock the shit out of you" i said mugging her ass. "hit me watch i tell kk" she said wihther tongue out.

"Girl idgaf she ain't gone do shit to me" i said lying knowing damn well that girl gone slap the dog piss outta me. "you say what" she said putting the camera in my face.

"I said kk aint gone do shit to me with her crybaby ass" i said laughing "bett ima finna send this to her" she said making my head snapped in her direction. "chill" i said trying to grab her phone but I couldn't.

"nah talk yo shit" she said laughing "i quit fr delete that" i said stopping at a red light and putting my hands up. When the light turned green I pulled into the Condo and we got out.

"Aye when we get in here don't say shit im not playing" i threaten her cause kk be on ass. "You such a puss" she said crying laughing and i join.

"Man fuck you" i said opening the door for us and going towards the elevator. When we got on there my phone buzz letting me know i got a text message.

019-937-7263

Hey baby i miss you let's talk.

Wtf i thought in my head who tf is this, i guess caught on to my face and said "you good" she asked and i just nodded "yea ppl playing on my phone".

We got off the elevator and walked into the condo seeing kenken watching tv and kk idk. "Wassaup sis" i said hugging her and she hug me back "wassam" she said making me laugh.