Chapter 14

Jay'quan pov:

After the lil meet we made our way back to kk house, we stopped and got food because we ain't feel like cooking late at night. We just decided to get Timmy Chans, she didn't try to open the door no more because i be ready to pop her ass. We was eating and i couldn't help but to stare at her.

This girl is so fucking bad like she don't even having to do anything, she's the finest girl in the world to me in my eyes, i think she caught on because she was  looked up at me "why you looking at me like that?" "I can't look at my baby" she starting blushing "i ain't say all that" i just but my lip.

"You finna make me come over there and ride your face"  she said making me smirke. i went over to her grabbing her by her neck kissing her rough, she moaned grabbing the slide of my face. she finna get some tonight.

I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist making my way to her room. She started kissing on my neck leaving hickeys, then my checks, forehead and make to my lips.

I lay her on her bed removed my pants and shirt coming to her "i want these off" i said tapping her pants, while removing her shirt. He bit his lip looking down at her naked body "you sexy asf".

i kiss her neck then i start sucking on one titty and playing with the only one, i went down to the stomach while she let out some moans.

I looked up at her "it's your daddy" looking at her made me hard all over again. I let my tongue touch her lips and i went to work.

I never ate a girl out but her shit was wet asf and tasted like fruit. If i could stay in her shit i would. I was going to work with her arching her back moaning.

I added to fingers pumping in and out of her "ommggg" i start licking faster making her run "stop  fucking running" "im bout cum" she said grabbing my head.

Few mins later she came all over my face i was licking all that shit coming back tonguing her down. She got up pushing me on the bed i just bit my lip.

She started taking off my boxers making me stop her " wyd" "shhhh" she said kissing me then going back down to my man. She kiss the tip then wrap her tongue around the tip.

She started deepthorat and messing with my balls, making me moan "mhhhhh" she was sucking my shit and looking up at me.

"Im finna bust" i moaned off it ain't stop her she kept sucking but faster. Few mins later i came in her mouth and she kept going "kkaaayyyllaa" i moaned.

She looked up smirking at me, she got me feeling like a bitch moaning and shit. She came up kissing me. "All fours now" she did as told i slide in her making her moan

She had a beautiful arch i was going in and out "go faster daddy" she moaned now i was beating her shit up making her lose her arch. " stop running".

I felt her starting to tightening around me letting me know that she was finna cum, but i wasn't stopping. "Stop doing that" i groaned.

Ha shut so wet and tight. Im fasho ain't coming off of this, "yo shit so wet" "ik dadddy swim" she moaned loosing her arch again.

"Im finna cum" i hear moan out, "hold that shit" i told her still beating it up. I kept going harder and slower.

Few mins later she came all over my man with her legs started shaking. "Fuck ma" i said smirking at her.

She was falling asleep, i went in the bathroom to start her a bath. I came back and pick her up and putting her in the tub, taking her a bath .

I got in behind her just laying down enjoy each other then she started falling asleep so i got out, putting lotion on her then putting on her clothes.

I lay her down then i layed down cuddling with her, closing my eyes...

Kennedi pov:

We at his house after leaving my house so i can get clothes, i told bb i was leaving so she went to Londyn house.

Ace walked was in the living room playing his game, so i went to take my shower. I was in there like a hour cause he came in knocking on the door.

"You good babygirl?" "Yea putting on my clothes" a couple mins later i saw him laying across the bed smirking at me. I had panties and his shirt on .

"Come here babygirl" i walked over to him sitting on his lap "yes" he started kissing my neck. Now he know what he doing.

I grabbed his face kissing him adding tongue with him grabbing my neck. He picked me up laying on top of me kissing me.

He went down kissing my lip (not on my face) making my body move around, he started licking making me moan loudly.

This nigga know how to eat lord, he got my body feeling a whole different way. "Yo shit wet" he said in his deep raspy voice making me so wet.

He was sucking mu lip making me lose control of my body "oommmhhgg" i moaned grabbing his head. He was going faster and faster.

Few mins later i was cumin all over his face and he was right there cleaning it up. He got up going to the bathroom turning on the shower.

He picked me up putting us in the shower, we did like 3 rounds in the shower before getting in the bed and going to sleep.

Bailey pov:
I was at Londyn house she like my dawg fr fr, plus she my only friend. We're at ms.kim house having a movie night. I be over here all the time and they said they don't mind nor care cause Im family.

After the movie we went to Londyn room putting on music turning up. We was throwing ass, back, legs girl anything we could.

Our fat ass got tired so we took a shower then we went to sleep...

———————————————————————————
Hope y'all enjoy... vote !!