Chapter 41

Jay'quan pov:

I rubbed my eyes due to the bright sunlight in the room, i felt something tight wrap around me. I looked down and it was kk sleep just how she was last night.

I starred at her for a lil bit then i had to pee so i try to get back up but she wasn't letting me "mamas i gotta pee" i said still tryna get up but she wasn't moving. I unravel her arms from my waist then going to the bathroom.

I did my morning hygiene then i got hungry and i wasn't finna wake kk up, so im finna cook us some food.

Nun cooking ass gone burn down the kitchen.

mane fuck you im doing better i said talking to myself

I washed my hands then started with the bacon, that shit was popping tf outta me.. 30 mins later i was done, i made bacons, eggs and pancakes.

I walked back upstairs seeing kk sleep cuddling with the pillow. I kissed her face trying to wake her up but all i got was lil moving in her sleep. Damm she beautiful. I went under the covers and slide her panties off.

I turned her body and a lil bit so i can get full access, i put my warm tongue on his wet pussy licking like crazy, she started moving a lil bit but i held my position.

I started licking and sucking make her cream on my tongue, i felt her hand on the back on my head "mhhhmm" she moaned. I put my tongue in her opening pumping in and out of her "fucckk" she moaned i took my hand out replacing them with my fingers.

I threw the cover off me and look at her and she was alr looking at me making sexy ass faces at me. I knew she was coming close to cumin because i felt get tighten around my fingers "don't stooppp" she moaned trying to run.

"Stop fucking running" i said grabbing her back the way i had her connect my lips back to pussy, licking faster and faster "im cumming" she said not being able to keep her self still "let it out mamas" and i cleaned everything up.

After i was finished eating my breakfast i went in the bathroom getting a warm washcloth and wipe my baby down and help her get into the bathroom. While she took care of her business i brush my teeth again and washed my face "mamas your food downstairs waiting on you" i said

After she took care of her business she walked out the bathroom standing in front of me wrapping her arms around my neck "good morning daddy" she said grabbing my face and tonguing me down.

"Morning sexy mamas" i said standing up hugging her little frame and squeezing her booty that seem to get big everytime i touch it. "Come on for your food get cold" i said departing from the kiss.

I stood up making her walk in front of me going downstairs "why i gotta be in the front" she whined "mane walk and shut up" i said shaking my head.

"Don't get pop jay'quan" she said trying to turn around but i grabbed her "what i tell you bout that" i said referring to my name . "That's yo name" she said walking into the kitchen.

"Okay but you don't call me that unless you mad or upset with me" i said sitting down at the stoop watching her warm up her food. "Mhhm what you done did" she said questioning me.

"What you talking about" "you did all that and now you made me breakfast, you did sum" i laughed at her goofy ass "mane i ain't did nothing, i just wanna show you that i appreciate you"

She walked over to me hugging me "aww well don't i feel special" she said kissing my neck then start eating her food. "What you doing today" i asked her "hanging with my mother in law" she said looking over at me.

I rolled my eyes "she like you more then she like me and im her son" i said shaking my head. I ain't gone lie ima a lil jealous cause we go over there she all about kk. Don't get me wrong i loved that she like her and all but where my love and attention at.