Chapter 96

Jay'quan pov:

I woke up around 10 in the morning and i grabbed my phone calling kk and she answered on the last ring "hello" she said "man where you at with my child?"
i asked being agressive asf.

"quan im done arguing with you i am you say you gone to stop but you never done, so from now on me and you are only communicating about our daughter. i can facetime you so you can see her" she said

"no bro no i'm not letting you go i'm not letting you leave me, ima get my shit together fr baby please" i said begging hearing my voice crack.

"quan it's to late you know how many chances i gave you and you just kept breaking it over and over and over again. I can't keep chasing you jay'quan i have a child our child to take care of, now do you want to see her or not?" she asked and i pressed the facetime button.

She answered it and flip the camera to kehlani and she was half sleep but once she saw me her eyes went big "hey daddy baby, i miss you and your mama so much" i said and she was just smiling.

"i love you mama ima see you when you get back" i said she flip the camera getting her face out the camera "can i see your face" i asked and she said no lowly meaning that she was crying.

"mamas i love you and ima get my shit together cause i can't lose you, y'all my world my heartbeat, so ima give you all the space you want, but baby please don't give up on us please mamas" i said crying and not giving a fuck no more.

"i love you kaay'la" i said hoping she would say something but it was silence "i love you to jay'quan" she said and her voice was breaking.

I guess kehlani felt the emotions in the room because she started whining before she started crying "i'll call you before she go to sleep" she said and i nodded " y'all be safe i love you" i said before hanging up the phone.

Ken Ken pov:

I woke up hearing my phone going off for the like the thousandth time, i rolled over in the bed grabbing my phone seeing that it was ace. I rolled my eyes before answering the phone.

"hello" i said "where you at" he said sounding mad asf "where were you last night?" i asked him and the line got quiet "hello" i said "i was taking care of business" he said "the kind of business you promised me you was done with right?" i said and he got quiet.

"my point exactly you don't have no right to questioned me, im done ace i'll have the doctor text you about the baby appointment" i told him

"so you just gone give up on us like that, after everything we been through?" he said "ace don't you dare try to put this on me because i was there i stood by you every fucking time, never asked you for nothing besides one thing leave the game alone and you can't, but you wanna have kids, you just want a bitch to do whatever you wanna you want to do while you do what you want. i'm not that girl i won't ever be" i said hanging up the phone.

Ofc he called back but i just decided to get up and get myself together, we drove to san antonio and we weee gone take the girls to sea world cause we wanted to see the whales.

After u got done getting dressed i walked in kk room seeing that she was getting kehlani ready as she was getting fussy "i can get her while you go and get ready" i said and she nodded "thank you ima take a quick shower right quick" she said.

I grabbed kehlani "what's the matter with auntie baby" i said shaking her up and down in my arms until she calm down, I finished getting her ready before i went downstairs seeing mama on the phone.

"i don't care y'all know fucking better, y'all starting to act like y'all daddy because i didn't raise y'all like this, now i'm tried of this shit foreal. I'm getting to damn old to be dealing with this shut with y'all i'm tried now. If i die today or tomorrow what y'all gone do?" she said and i walked out