Chapter 16

Bailey pov:

Lonlon woke me up because we had practice today, we ain't go to sleep like 3, so we both tired as fuck. I got up going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and doing my hygiene, then going to pick out my basketball clothes.

After all that i went downstairs with ms.kim and lonlon, they was in the kitchen talking and eating "morning y'all" "morning bb your plate is in the microwave" "thank you" "well y'all eating ima get dress go i can drop y'all off" "okay thank you" "np y'all know y'all my girls"

"I alr know coach gone make us ran a mile today" lonlon said "ik and ion trying to do that ima tired" "girl me to last night was fun" "fr"

Ms. Kim came downstairs grabbing the keys "come on girls for y'all be late" "yes ma'am" 15 mins later we was pulling up at the school. "You don't have to pick us up kk coming to get us" "ok y'all be safe" "ok you too"

We walked in the building going to the locker room to get our stuff then going into gym waiting for coach...

Kennedi pov:

I woke up getting from under ace i couldn't even sleep last night because some bitch was blowin his phone up, i woke him up he talking about it's nobody.

Im tryna my best not to go upside this nigga head cause i don't like to be played with. I brush my teeth and did my hygiene putting on my scrubs then getting my stuff.

I was finna walked out when i heard ace "so you leaving without saying nun" "yea goodbye" i started walking towards the door opening the door just for him to close it "the fuck is your problem" "im chillin go fw miya" "you mad about that shit?" "Nahh idgaf you single" "fasho" i move from around him leaving and he ain't stop me this time.

I made my way to my job getting out, as soon as i walked in i seen kk. I grabbed her arm pulling her into the on call room "wtf wrong with you ken" "this nigga had some hoe blowing up his phone then gone act like nothing happen when we woke up" "oh hell naah he got the game fucked up" "nbs but ion tripping ima let a nigga do what he wanna do"

"Your birthday is the weekend bitch what you wanna do" "nothing probably have a lil dinner or sum" "oh uhh uhh bitch we gone all out for yo shit" "naah cause everyone gone and busy" "oh shit you right" "yea but you good" "yea i just had to tell you" "ok let me go make these rounds i love youuu" " i love you more"

Idk what she talking about we finna go all out for her birthday, i needa call metre, trin and keri so they can come surprise her. I thinking about going to the club cause we don't go out like how we used to.

I decided to plan later so i can get this work done, i checked on all my patients making sure they got everything they needed then i went into my office seeing flowers on my desk with a card saying

          I hope you enjoy your day. I don't want      nobody but you and you ain't fucking single, so let me catch you doing sum shit ima beat yo ass but ima give you some space ~ ace

I put the flowers on the other desk and texting him saying thank you. I did my paperwork and made some calls which took like 3 hours.

I made my way to the grocery store because ima cooking since bb coming home today, i miss my lil sis even tho she get on my mf nerves.

I glad she meet lonlon they like bestfriends that can't leave stay away from each other no matter what, they kinda remind me of me and kk.

I went in getting everything i needed making my way to the line, i felt a rap behind me i turn around with a mug on my face cause wtf.

"Wassam" "i gotta boyfriend bye" "he ain't gotta know" i laughed and kept walking. I ain't worry about these nuggas including ace. I went to the car putting in the stuff in my trunk.

I pulled up to my house getting all the groceries out the car, i opened the door seeing ace on the couch looking at me shaking his leg up and down.

"Where the fuck you was" "watch yo mouth and the store" "quit lying cause ik wassup" "first tf off don't come in my house thinking you running shit cause you don't i went to the store and a nigga stopped me i told him i had a bf and walked away, not that it's any of your fucking business cause you single"

He talked laughing "im not fucking single" "well you most definitely ain't my nugga when you got bitches blowing up your phone at 3 clock in da morning talking about she just a friend get the fuck out"

"I ain't leaving" "yes you is cause yu gone come in my house ain't speak or nun just dry starting shit so like i said get out" "fasho" he got up and lefted.

I be trying so hard not to act crazy bro but it be like niggas like him that like to get me out my character nbs. I started making the food and talking to myself cause i gotta talk to a real nigga .

Ace pov:

Ik i should have told her who miya was but i alr know is she gone trip, im finna lose my wife fucking with a hoe. Hell naah not happening i texted Miya telling her im done with her and she blocked on everything.

Some nuggas send pictures of kenken talking to this nigga that why i went over there, i ain't never been loved fr fr by a female. All of them just wanted me for the money, but not ken and i can't help it cause that's what im used to.

Now that im thinking about it these niggas that want war probably send me these pictures, they finna start some shit i can just feel it.

I texted the gc with all tha boys telling him to meet me and the trap. I was gone call ken and tell her im sorry but ima be it right cause i ain't finna lose her.

I started getting ready to go meet these niggas at the trap....

Jay'quan pov:

I was watching this movie that me and kk supposed to be watching but she fell asleep. I left her alone cause ik she tired and she cooked for me.

She put this boring ass movie so i cuddled under her getting ready to close my eyes until my phone was ringing.

I ain't answer cause it's like 3 sum in the morning and im tired shit. They kept calling my phone so i answer without looking at the contact "yes" "mane get the fuck up and meet at ted house (trap)" "alr bro"

I hang up the phone getting out the bed going to the closet putting on a Nike jumpsuit. I walked over to kk kissing her forehead getting ready to leave until i heard her "where you going at 3 in da morning" "ace need me at the trap" "at 3 in the morning" "yes"

She looked at me like i was stupid "yea ok" "aye you better chill tf out ain't nobody cheating on you" "like i said yea ok" she layed back down turning her back towards me. I just kiss her head again then making my way to the trap.

I walked in going to our meeting room seeing mike,max and ace talking "wassam bitch" "was up pussy boys"

Ace started talking "aye these new niggas in town needa die like tonight because they started shit and ion got time" "what you mean bro bro" max said "one of them tried to talk to ken but she walked away and ik them niggas gone do sum" "hell yea" i said agreeing.

"We needa call that nigga ken so he can track where tf they at" i said cause ken cause our computer guy. Like 30 mins later ken was looking for the nigga while we was getting ready and loaded.

"Them niggas on brooke supreme street 77962" (i just made it up) "good looks nigga it's 3 bands behind you" "no problem" then ken lefted out

After everyone was done getting ready and shit we pulled up to the address seeing an abandoned house, we put our guns on silent then getting out.

"Max and mike y'all go around the house me and qq going to the front" "alr lets make this quick i gotta get back home to my wife" mike said making us all laugh.

We got the 5 nigga outside busting through the doors shooting everybody in sight, all four of us going up the stairs splitting up shooting niggas.

We was killing nuggas left to right for like 2 mins then it stopped, we was walking downstairs i was the last one down the stairs i turn around seeing a gun being point at me.

I felt my body drop to the ground and gunshot, i saw ace slapping my face trying get my eyes open but i couldn't keep me open.. kk