Chapter 48

Kaay'la pov:

Today was the cookout and the boys been running around all day. We woke up at 7 and been running errands and getting all the last minute stuff.

I'm on the way to meet up with Quan so he can get this stuff out my car. We were meeting at McDonald's cause they was half way and i was hungry cause i ain't ate shit all day.

When i got there i saw his truck so i parked next to him rolling my window. I ain't seen my baby all day. He got out the car walking to my car opening the door.

"Wassaup" he said dry and i frown cause i was happy to see him "what's wrong with you" i said cause tf i did "nothing ima just irrated you want me to get this stuff right?" He said like he was in a rush or sum.

"Yea where you heading to" i said getting out the car and helping him. "my mama house" he said and i just decided not to say nothing else cause he was being dry.

After we got everything i walked back into the car and he came around with his body lean on me "im finna go be safe i love you" he said kissing my lips then my forehead.

"I love you to" i mumbled since he had an attitude he hugged me tight before putting me in the car and closing the door and driving off.

I drove home cause i had to get ready and bb wanted to ride with me and we take a min to get dress.

It was 30 mins getting home i walked in seeing kenken and bb both knocked out so i went in the kitchen to get some water to pour on them.

I poured the water on them and laughed at they both shot up looking like they was drowning "oh shit y'all gone make me pee" i said crying laughing

Kenken went into the kitchen getting some water trying to splash it on me but i started running around the kitchen.

15 mins later the whole kitchen had water on the foot due to all of us playing and shit. "Now why would y'all do that knowing we gotta go to that boy momma cookout in 15 mins" i said shaking my head.

I'm not trying to hear quan or mommy mouth. "Shit you started it" they said and i just nodded and gave them the middle finger.

After we clean up i went upstairs in my room to see what i feel like putting on. I ended up picking out some shorts and a body suit since it's gone be hot.

I got in the shower and 20 mins later i was out putting on my clothes and i just put some curls in my hair since it was already done.

I put on my body spray and put on some deodorant and just checking myself out and making sure that i don't forget anything.

I walked downstairs to see if the girls were ready and they wasn't "can y'all come on" i said yelling from the kitchen..

"Im ready" bb said walking into the kitchen "ace want me to ride with him so ima go to his house" she said half ready.

"Bitch momma gone kill our ass cause we late" i said shaking my head. "But we finna go i love you be safe" i said hugging and kissing her as bb did the same.

We walked out the house locking it then gout in the car making our way over there. When we pulled up everybody and they mama were here a bitch could've even get a parking spot.

Finally finding a parking spot we got out and walked down the streets going into the house speaking into everyone.

Momma found us "hey my babies im so happy y'all came, i ain't think y'all was gone come since y'all late" she said throwing shots "you knew we was coming so cut all that" i said laughing.