Chapter 28

Kaay'la pov:

I woke up with the biggest fucking headache but i wasn't tripping because i had sun good sleep. (Like when you get yo ass whoop and go to yo room crying saying you finna run away and cry yo self yo sleep and wake up with the best nap ever + yo mama cooked)  i grabbed my phone seeing miss calls and texts from kenken and quan, i got off the couch and left out only to see quan looking at me coming from behind the bookshelf.

"I knew i wasn't fucking trippin" he said shaking his head. I went into the kitchen and took two IV Profen, and went upstairs to my room " i never knew you had a safe room" he said sitting on the edge of my bed "nobody knows but kenken"

"Why you was down there" " i didn't feel comfortable in my own bed" i said shaking my head. I need to go back to the therapy "why you ain't call me" "because you have business to stay care of, im good" " you're not if you sleeping in a safe room"

I walked out the bathroom and just looked at him and calm down because i was finna go off for what reason? Idk either. "I didn't want to be alone, you left... i didn't feel comfortable nor safe so i went somewhere nobody knows about or can find me"

"Mamas why you didn't call me" "because you wanted to go, i ask you and you said you had to go, im not gone beg you" he looked at me sideways "i never said you had to beg me alr if you would've called i would've came back"

I hate that i can't control my emotions to the point i start crying, i went in the bathroom and locked the door. I went inside the closet but try to breathe "1...2...3..." my tears kept falling and my body was starting to shake.

"Mamas unlock the door" he said knocked softly. I couldn't get up all i could do was cry, i didn't want to cry but i couldn't control them, they just wouldn't stop..

I heard the door open and he rushed to me, "mamas what the matter" his voice was so soft he picked me up and put me on, he just held me and rubbing my back, my crying starting the calm down.

He picked me up again and carried me to the bed to where i was laying on him and he kept rubbing my back. I just lay on chest listening to his heart beat.

"Mamas you ok" he said sounding worried and scared "no" this is the first time being honest in awhile... "what's the matter" i told him the story, not leaving nun out. After i told him it was quiet behind us both. I try to get up and go back to the bathroom but he just continue to hold me.. he didn't let go

"Im so sorry you had to go through that mamas.. i promise im not gone ever put my hands on you, mistreat you, or do nun of that shit" his voice was breaking "ima protect you.. i ain't gone let nun happen to you" tears start falling again "you hear me?" I looked him in his eyes "yes"

I grabbed his face, wipe his tears "im fine ok" he looked away from me, so i grabbed his face back "Jay'quan promise me you're not going to do anything stupid" he didn't look at me "Jay'quan promise me" i said making sure we was making eye contact"ok i promise ok i promise"

I grabbed his face again "im ok" i saw him a kiss on his cheek and his lips. I started playing with his cheeks so i can see his smile, he try to hide but i got it. "I got you fr mamas" i just nodded my head.

I layed back down because i got sleepy, quan went into the restroom i was going to follow him but i saw his phone on the nightstand, he  came out the restroom and layed down with me.  I trace his tattoos on his chest until i feel asleep.

Couple hours later...

"Mamas" qq said shaking me

"yes pookie" i said rubbing my eyes. He mugged me "stop calling me that shit, come on we finna go to my mama house" i groaned getting up going to the bathroom only to be pull back into pookie chest.