Chapter 33

Kaay'la pov:

I rubbed my eyes trying to get up but bb and lonlon was over me "get y'all mf ass off me" i said scaring them making me laugh.  I got it going to my room but i hit my foot on the couch.

It was the same leg from yesterday "damm" i said grabbing my leg and walked upstairs to my room seeing qq sleep in my bed. I didn't hear him come in but it was probably late as hell.

I went into the bathroom going under the cabinet getting some alcohol, cotton balls and a bandage. I put my leg over the tub and poured the alcohol on my bleeding leg "fuck" i said on the edge of tears.

"On my fucking god" i said as tears ran down my cheek, i started to blow on my leg so it can calm down a lil bit. I heard the door open seeing qq and went back to blowing on my leg.

I poured the alcohol again i hissed and tears came down again "you good" he asked "im straight" i said being petty. I patted my leg down until it was dry then i put the bandage on.

I washed my hands then starting washing my face and brushing my teeth and he was doing the same. I felt him staring at me but i just ignored it and finished doing what i was doing.

I put my clothes in the washer and went back to my room so i can fold the ones that was in the dryer. He came out the bathroom and sat on the side of the bed and starting helping me fold my clothes.

He tryna be nice cause he know im mad at him. After we was done folding clothes i put the clothes up and went downstairs seeing the girls went to their rooms and went back to sleep. I sat on the couch and put on a movie on Netflix.

qq came down and got under me and the cover and was just staring at me "mamas" "mhhm" i said still looking at the movie "i been irritated because this trap is fucking stressful and i apologize for yelling at you" he said still looking at me.

"I understand but you need start communication with me" i said looking at him and he was still looking at me. "Ima work on it" He kissed my forehead and my lips "ain't you going to the trap?" I asked him "nope just you and me mamas"

"And the girls" "they ass gone sleep all day"  i laughed cause it's true he got over me and wrap his arms around my body as we watched the movie.

I was dozing off until i heard the door bell, i was trying to ignored it but they was still there.

"Babe" i said trying to wake up qq "bae" "mhhm" "get up i gotta get the door" he moved and went right back to sleep.

I went to the door opening it seeing some flowers on the floor with a note inside, i grabbed them and shut the door locking it.

"Aweee pooh you so sweet" i said going over to him kissing him "what i do" he said confused asf "the flowers silly" he got up "i ain't get you no flowers"

My smile went away and i got up "what nigga you been messing with?" He said following me i grabbed the note and opened it

you really thought i was let you kill my brother and get away with it...im coming for yo bitch enjoy while you can nigga.

I turned around and gave him the note to read, i went upstairs packing some clothes because we not finna stay in this house and they know where i live.

After i was done i knock on the girls door "Bailey donuts and cookies now" i told her using our code that meaning we gotta move now so pack yo shit.

Pookie looked at me confused "donuts and cookies?" "Code word go pack yo stuff so we can go" "you already a head of me huh" i went to safe room and put in the code watching the door slide apart.