chapter 78

No one pov:

"nah she good" somebody said and they both turned around seeing quan mugging him but the man wasn't faze at all.

"marquis" somebody yelled across the store and he looked back and it was metre and his boyfriend with bags full.

"we been looking for you we leaving" the boy said and kk saw metre "hey baby" she said hugging me and he rolled his eyes "what are you doing here i was supposed to surprise you with these" he said and she was just smiling.

"aww i knew you loved me" kk said and he rolled his eyes at her "anyway i'm kaay'la" she said putting her hand out to the man metre was with.

"brandon and this my brother marquis" he said shaking her hand and she nodded giving him a small smile "and this is quan, ken, trina, ace, mike and max" metre said introducing all of them.

The girls smiled and shook his head but they boys were there just mugging for no reason. Kk saw their face and just rolled her eyes grabbing her basket walking to the register "well it was nice meet y'all" she said walking off.

The boy looked at quan and shook their head and at him "stfu cause y'all would've did the same thing to" he said and they put they heads down.

"yea but y'all just got caught with strippers and she was caught with doing nothing she couldn't reach it and he helped her" max said and then he was acting like he was zipping his mouth up.

Quan walked off going behind kk "your total is 667.98 cash or card" the lady told kk and he pulled his card out putting it on the table before she could pay.

She looked behind her and once she saw it was him she turned back around "thank you" she said and he nodded taking the bags off the counter before she try to help him.

"grab my card please" he said lowly but she still heard him she decided not to say anything because she felt as if he was overreacting just because he got caught.

Kk and ken ken were tired so they were riding home with quan and ace. Max left to see his little stink stink while mike and trina were still at the mall because mike wanted to spoiled trina.

The rest of the way to the car kk was behind quan walking slow and once he notice he stopped walking turning around with bags in both hands.

"what" kk said looking up at him "get in front of me" he said "my bad for not walking fast enough for you" she said rolling her eyes and walking in front of him going straight to the car but she didn't know where he parked.

"i ain't mean it like that and yk that" he said shaking his head, trying to grabbed his keys out his pockets handling them to kk.

She found the car and unlocked the door getting in slamming the door "ima fuck this girl up"quan said unlocking the trunk putting the bags in there.

He was just putting them in there so he can hurry up and get it the car, after he was done he closed the door getting in the car looking over at her and she was looking out the window.

"look at me" he said softly cause he wasn't trying to yell at her but she didn't moved so he grabbed her face tightly his grip "for one yk you don't open fucking doors around me idgaf how mad you are, two i'm sorry for overreacting but you know you mine ain't shit gone changed. I know you mad about that whole stripper shit but i don't want them hoes i want you and you only" he said letting go of her face.

Kk was started to feel bad but that was only because of the hormones, she wasn't feeling good and she was insecure about her body now.

She didn't even realize that she was crying because she was so deep in her thoughts but she hurried and wipe her face but quan was alr looking at her.