chapter 77

kaay'la pov:

I woke up by myself today because the boys are out shopping for their shops and they wanted to show us that they can do it themselves, so we going to have a girls days.

It's been a minute since we had one so we thought it would be fun to get together, Trina called me "hey baby" she said "hey pooh" i said setting the camera up.

"You look so good with your stomach" she said making me smiled "thank you baby cause some times i be getting insecure" i said blowing her a kiss.

"no need to baby i wish i look like you when i get pregnant" she said and i smiled "soooo what you wearing" i asked her picking up the phone and walking in the closet.

"i'm just wearing a romper and some sandals" she said flipping the camera around so i can see her. "you so pretty baby" i said

"flat stomach fat ass" i said sticking my tongue out as she was twerking in the camera "you just know you a bad bitch" "i'm glad you know"

I shook my head and her crazy ass but i love her like she was my blood sister " what you putting on?" she asked and I looked through my closet finding a romper

I flipped the camera and showed her "awww you gone look soo fine with your ass and your belly" she said getting in the car. "thank you baby let me get dress call me when you get here" "okay will do" she said hanging up the phone.

I turned the shower on because i wanted to take a shower before i left but i missed my baby so i facetimed him and i was starting to get sad because he wasn't answer but he answered on the last ring.

He saw the pout on my face and smiled "my bad mamas i was trying put this furniture up wassaup" he said wiping his face with his shirt "nothing i just wanted to see your face" i said

"aww you miss me" he asked and i nodded "yes" "i miss you to baby you got me all tonight and day after tm" he said and i smiled nodded.

"okay baby well ima let you go be safe we love you" i said blowing kisses and showed my belly "i love you more mamas where you going?" he asked

"girls day" i said and he nodded "you and my son be safe and don't be doing shit to get yourself in trouble i love you" he said before hanging up the phone.

"why he worry about me getting in trouble his ass better not be getting in trouble" i said to myself before stripping out of my clothes and getting in the shower.

Tomorrow I plan to see my parents after i get off of work, then come home and lay down cause i know ima gone be tired.

30 mins later..

I was finally dressed and i was walking downstairs because trina was downstairs at the door, Once i got to the last step i was out of breath but the door wasn't that far away.

I opened the door and she was on her phone and she hugged me so tight that i know she forgot i was carrying a baby "damn bitch i miss you too but you hurting me" i said and she let go.

"ima sorry auntie baby" she said hugging my stomach "ugh bitch what about me?" i said crossing my arms "you need to grow up foreal" she said laughing and i didn't think shit was funny.

"let's go withchu mean ass" i said grabbing my stuff as she finished her conversation with her man, "okay daddy i love you more" she said and then hong up the phone.

"okay daddy i love you more" i said mocking her as i locked the door and she laughed "oh hush cause i know you talked to your man today" she said

"and did before i got in the shower" i said sticking my tongue out at her "you are really suck a child" she said shaking her head laughing and i just flicked her off.