Chapter 55

No one pov:

The police came and check the girls out and they put kk in an ambulance so quan rode in the car with her. He never left her hand go until they arrived at the hospital and visitors couldn't go pass the line.

He felt his heart breaking all over again it's alwys some shit happen and he thought it was over but it's wasn't.

Quan sat in the waiting room with his leg bouncing uncontrollably trying to keep out his thoughts but it was impossible, he felt all this is was his fault.

If he wasn't in the streets then nun of this wouldn't happen, all the shit the girls went through was because of him. All the niggas he had beef with came for his ppl and there was nothing he could do about it.

The girls walked into waiting room after being check on and sat by quan as he kept his hand down. Ken Alr knew that he was thinking so he sat next to him
"Jay'quan stop im not playing"

Ken pulled him by one of his arm making his body fall but he picked it back up " mane I could've kill y'all" quan said shaking his head getting madder at himself.

"Quan this is not yo fault. Me and ken knew what we was getting into when we first started talking to y'all, and we know because we just to be in and now we finna get back in cause we been slipping to much"

Quan looked at ken "tf y'all getting back in" he said mugging ken. "Exactly like we said we used to never get caught like this we been out the game to long and I know y'all miggas not getting out no time soon so we getting back in" ken said shrugging.

"Hell nah yk Ace gone kill yo ass" quan said " he just gone have to kill me then" ken said shrugging making quan laugh and that's all she wanted.

"I love you big bro be coo ok?" Ken said and he took a minute but he nodded and replied "i love yo fat head ass too lil sis" and ken mugged him.

Ken was scared asf but she had a good way not showing it, but she know that kk is strong and this is not the end for them.

The girls were scared asf and mostly they were tired of this, the girls felt they could never get a break from this shit. They couldn't even get the dat started.

Lon lon was trying to get control over her breathing but it was hard because she was starting to cry. She had all the signs is ptsd but she didn't know she had it.

She still would get nightmares and wasn't fully over it and this accident just put more pressure on her that she wasn't ready for.

Bailey look over and saw that she was crying so she asked "you okay" and lonlon shook her head "no" with tear falling and bb hugged her "I know but you are strong and you will get through it"

Bb hug her tight until he finally calm down and mama k walked in the door making sure everyone was okay.

After she was done the doctor came "family of Kaay'la king" and everyone stood up hoping for good news "okay so you guys brough her in at the right time she had an concussion, her ribs are bruised but everything else look good she in room 765"

After he said that everyone was happy that she was okay and alive. Everyone went to the room to see her but quan stay and sat back down thinking the news could've been worst.

Quan called max "what you want now pussy boy" max said playing but quan wasn't in the mood "I need you to see if k3 that an brother or sum" he said as serious as he could be.

"wassup what happened" max asked not in the playing mood "they shot at the girls car making him crash and kk in the hospital but she good" he said and max sighed.

"I know you ain't blaming yourself" he said because he knew his homeboy "how can I not man niggas alwys go after then when they trying to get back at me" quan said shaking his head.

"Well y'all find them Niggas kill em ima go ghost for a min i love you bro be safe" quan said hanging up before max got the chance to respond.

Mama k walked out the room as free seeing that kk was fine, she walked in the waiting room seeing her son with his head down. "She asking for you"

"I can't go see her mama im the reason she in there" quan said "Jay'quan get yo black ass up right now and go in that room to see that women" mama k said and quan look up at her and walk to the room.

Kaay'la pov:

I was happy to be alive and seeing my people but I wanted to see quan because I wanted to make sure that he wasn't blaming himself.

The door opened and quan wanted in with dry up tears stain on his face "come on y'all we finna go get something to eat" mama k said "y'all go head ima stay and listen" bb said making everybody laugh.

"Girl get yo ass over here" ken said laughing at her, after they left the room I reached my hand out for quan to grab it.

"Come in" i said and he just stay where he was "please" i said as he looked at me and came over and i move over a lil so he can get in the bed with me.

"Nah ima sit right here" he said getting in the chair and i just looked at him "I promise you're not gone hurt me" i said and he sighed.

He got in the bed and I hugged him a tight as I can even tho it hurt but I didn't care "i love you" i said grabbing his face making him look at me.

"I love you too" he said kissing my lips, cheeks , and forehead. "I love you so much" he said grabbing my face with both of his hands.

"Quan what you finna do?" I asked cause he wasn't acting how he usually acts "i need some time to myself aight i gotta lay low" he asked and my eyes started to watery.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked as my voice cracked "I really don't want to but I have to kk" he said and I turned away from him and unhook my hand from his.

"Kk you think this is easy for me" he said "if you breaking up with me just leave.. leave I don't wanna hear nun of this it's not my fault nun of that just leave please" i said crying .

"I love you kk" he said kissing my forehead and leaving out the room. After he left I broke down bring my knees up to my chest and letting it out.

———————————————————————————
hope y'all enjoy, please excuse any mistakes... vote !!