Chapter 89

No one pov:

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE NIGGA".....

KK ran over to quan the fast she can standing between the two of them "quan stop it" kk said trying to push him back. He finally looked at her "you foul man this nigga showed up and you didn't even tell me" he said still yelling.

"Really I'm foul cause your father was here trying to work on your relationship before he dead and im foul" She asked him trying to not to get upset and she turned around "Im so sorry" she said looking into his sad eyes "Its alright" he said giving a weak smile.

"I just want to try to fix things before Im gone but i completely understand ill leave out your life for good" Dave said walking away and When kk turned back around she seen ace and ken in the driveway.

KK looked back at quan in disgust shaking her head grabbing the rest of the bags just throwing them in the house, after 2 trips she was done and ace was talking to quan.

"hey baby you good?" ken asked "yea I can't let him walk he lives across town" kk said and she nodded and kk got back in my car with all eyes on me . Quan tried to walk over to the car but kk pulled out the driveway.

She started slowing down trying to look for him because she thought that he couldn't get that far, but no matter where she looked she couldn't find him. She was holding back tears because all of this was just over whelming, all she could think of was her parents in this situation.

She droved for another 20 and she didn't see no sign of him so she droved back home "lord i pray he get home safe" kk said a little prayer before she pulled up in the driveway seeing quan, mike, ace, ken, and max on the porch.

After she put the car in park she may sure she got everything that was left and she found a card in the cupholder and once she picked it up she saw his name and his number. She felt some way a little better but she could've believe he acted like that.

Kaayla pov:

I got out the car walking to the front porch "you found him?" ken ask and K shook her head " no" she said and she gave everybody a hug expect for quan going in the house.

Ken followed behind her as them both put all the baby clothes in the baby room "so what was that about?" she asked once we got everything in the room. "Quan left and his dad came and i told him quan wasn't here and he started coughing on his own blood, so i let him in and we were just talking..."

"then he was like i didn't yk you guys were having a baby and that he was leaving cause he didn't want to be a burden, so i just said i wasn't doing nothing but going shopping for the baby and ask if he wanted to go. I know he did a lot of fuck up shit but he trying to make it right and all i could think about was my daddy. But anyway the whole time we was just enjoyed ourselves then I asked him do he want me to drop him off at home and he was like nah quan would kill me if he had me across town this late at night and made me promise I wouldn't tell quan, he wanted to be the one to do it"

"damn and quan just went off but kk you have to understand quan probably isn't ready to see and face his father just yet" she said and I nodded "I hear you but what if he waits to late and he already gone before they could make it right?" I asked and she didn't say nothing.

"I need to start riding more often hell" she said  and I mugged her before laughing "girl hush but how you been?" "Good for the most part I'm just ready for my son to come on out" she said rolled her eyes.

"nah fr i need something for me to do before i kill my baby father but i started work again tm" i said and she smiled " i start back this week but it ain't gone be there tm" she said sticking her tongue out at me.