Chapter 27

Jay'quan pov:

I was at the trap because we have an meeting for finding my bitch ass dad. When i got out i saw i had 3 missed calls from kk, so i called her back. After taking to her my whole body turn red.

I push the whole way there, mane wtf kk don't deserve nun of this shit. I was pulling up seeing that the truck hitting the back of kk car, so i speed up and hit the back of the truck making it flip.

As the truck was flipping it hit kk car making her car flip to "no no no" i speed to kk car and i got out.

"KAAAY'LA" i screamed, i saw her car door opened i ran over there to her "i got you"
She had her gun in her hand and pointed behind me and shot the nigga that was coming behind me.

"Come on mamas i got you" i got her out the car and drove her to the hospital, she didn't say she was in pain she just had a couple of scratches that's it.

"Mane i don't a give a fuck don't ever do that dumb ass shit again" i told her with full of anger. " the fuck was i supposed to do yo ass didn't even answer the fucking phone, i would've be dead independent on you" she turned her body to the window "i came as soon as i knew what happened"

"and that i think about it then fucking cars wasafter me because YOU, this yo mf fault" she said sounding like she finna cry. "Just take a home"  "no i finna take yu the hospital and make sure you good" "no what you would've did was tell me you had ppl after you"

She was really blowing me fr fr "FOR FUCKIN WHAT IT AINT NUN OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS" "YES TF IT IS IF I JUST GOT CHASED GOING HOME FROM WORK, EVERYTHING JUST DONT PHASE YOU IT PHASE OTHER PPL TOO"

I ain't say nun else cause at this point she was sobbing crying, i know she been through all this shit before and ion want her going through it again. It is my fault i should've told her cause that's the first person they gone go after to get back at me.

I pulled up to her condo and she got out the car going to her apartment, i followed behind her cause im not bout to leave her. We got there and she open the door going straight to her room to the bathroom.

I went to her restroom and got a towel with some alcohol, she sat in the counter and was looking down on her fingers with tears falling down from her face. I ain't gone lie i hate females cry.

I walked to her standing in between her legs and lifted her chin with my pointer finger. She turn the other way "look at me" she ain't move so i grabbed her chin making her look at me.

" i apologize for putting you in this shit fr fr i never meant for nun if this to happen, im sorry for yelling at you but mamas that was to close. Ima start communication more i promise" she look at me wiping her face

" i already know how the game goes, but you need to start telling me so i can be prepared. I don't want you out here thinking you can do everything by yourself" i took everything in "yes ma'am"

I cleaned her up then she got in shower "you sure you don't need help?" "Quan get yo ass out you ain't slick" she said giggling a lil bit.

I walked out the bathroom to call ace "bro we gotta find these niggas fast they almost got kk" "wtf when" "today they was following her" "aww hell naah meet me at the trap now" " fasho fasho im otw be safe" " you too"

I was getting ready then kk came out the restroom with my clothes on making me shake my head. "Where you finna go" "i gotta go to the trap but im finna take you to my crib" " no i want you with me" "mamas i gotta go" " i just got in a car wrecked and yo first go to is the trap" "mamas it's not like that ima be back"