Chapter 59

Ace pov:

While ken was at work i was at the trap making sure all our shipment and shit was ready to go. Quan walked in the door dapping me up "wassam" i said

"wassam bitch" he said sitting on one of the couches "aye you heard of that new drug business that been taking all our clients" quan asked and i nodded.

"i meant to tell yo ass bout that, I only counted a mill and we usually get 5" i said making quan snapped his head in my direction.

"Who tf is these ppl anyway" he said "yo guess is as good as mine, i try to get ken to found him but they untraceable" i said

"We gone have to find these niggas cause they taking all our money" he said i nodded in agreement with him.

"so how you and kk" i asked cause last time he was tripping hard. "i went over her to her house and apologize and shit then left. I ain't seen her since" he said shrugging like it was nothing.

"That's all that happen?" i said cause ain't no way i was gone believe that "yes nigga that's all" he said smiling rubbing his hands together.

"She ain't going nowhere tho, but ima just let her come to me" he said and i laughed cause this nigga lying "yes right nigga stfu cause if you see her with another nigga you gone spazz" i said crying laughing.

I watched him mugged me "now why would you say some shit like that" he said throwing a pound of drug at me "alright now keep playing we ain't gone have no drugs just like we ain't got no money" i said laughing.

"That's fucked up but fr we gotta plan momma surprise birthday dinner this weekend on sunday" he said and i nodded.

"You aint tell her about the restaurant and shit did you?" and he shook his head saying no. "nah we gone suprise her after the dinner like we planned.

We talked and played for a min then we got back to work, "all our shipment is ready" one of the guys came in the room and said. "aight get it here" quan said.

"now we needa find out who tf running this business" quan said.

Kaay'la pov:

I didn't have to work today thank god cause a bitch was tired and plus i had to do paperwork when i got home. Right now im at the trap but im finna go make some drops since mfs want me dead.

As i was getting ready to go ken walked in "hey bitch" she said hugging me "heeey hoooee" i said laughing hugging her back.

"how you been?" she asked and i said "good im kinda mad at y'all cause y'all forcing" i said frowning at her and she sighed "i know im sorry next time ima just let y'all handle y'all business" she said.

"but where you finna go" she asked looking at my all black fit "finna kill some niggas that want us dead" i said smirking and she did the same "wait for mee" she said screaming going to the bathroom to change.

10 mins later she bitch walked out the bathroom with the same black outfit on "you get on my nerves" i said laughing walking towards the door.

I made my way to the garage going inside walking towards our trap cars, we don't ever drive our cars when we doing business for the trap. Two easy for mfs to put two and two together.

I got an all black trawl hawk 2021 and ken got an all black big body srt hellcat 2021 and ours window bullet proof and tinted.

I got in my car and ken opened my passenger door getting in "next time we ready in shadow" she said that's the name she gave her car mines is nova.

"you got the address?" ken asked and i nodded while i unlocked my phone showing her where we was finna go.

30 mins later..