Chapter 93

kennedi pov:

It's been a week and some change and I can say ace has been a really good help just being here with me, because our baby is upside down and if it his head doesn't come out first, there could be problems during my labor.

Ace walked in the room "baby eat this" he said handling me a bowl of soup that he got from mama k house since I was craving it so bad. "Thank you baby" I said sitting up taking the bowl away from him before placing a kiss on his lips.

"You welcome ima be downstairs if you need me I gotta take care of some business" he said kissing my forehead and I kinda gave him a look cause I was deciding if I wanted to say something or not, but I just choose not to since he been keeping his promise so far.

I know he still help them but he doesn't get involved which I still don't like but I have to compromise because he's home and that's all I wanted. Our baby shower is this weekend and im very excited I can't wait to see and meet my baby. I started eating my soup while looking for a outfit, a bitch is big now I can't wear nun of them clothes in my closet no more.

I got a FaceTime call from kk, so I grab my phone sliding my finger over "hey baby" she said pumping "hey cow" I said laughing and I looked down at the phone seeing she was mugging me "bitch gone have your fun now, cause you gone be a cow like me to bitch" she said sticking her tongue out.

"See you go to far bitch you know damn well im just playing" I said laughing at her stupid ass "whatever how you been feeling?" She asked setting up the camera "its been actually pretty good a lil to quiet for my liking but I can't complain. What about you?" I asked her "Girl come to found out I have postpartum depression and I was just not acting like myself giving quan hell, which I fell so bad for" she said making me frown a lil.

"Aww pookie im so sorry" I said looking at her through the camera "girl it's okay im just glad I caught onto early because it could've been a lot worse" she said and I nodded agreeing with her "kk now you making me scared to give birth. I was excited but bitch now im scared" I said and she started laughing.

"Girl hush you will be okay the shit hurt like hell but I promise it's all worth it in the end, but I was just calling to check up on you mama bear I love you" she said blowing kissing in the phone when I heard kehlani little cries in the background. "Thank you I love you more" I said before hanging up the phone.

After I finished my food I walked downstairs to out my dishes in the sink, and I wanted to see what my baby was doing. All I do is be in his business cause I can and he got me pregnant so idc. I walked inside his office seeing he was to focus on his computer to even see that I just walked in.

"Baby" I said softly and his eyes looked into mines "wassup baby you good?" He asked me trying to get up but I stopped him "yes sir I just wanted to see what you were doing" I said looking at his computer seeing files for 3 different niggas.

"What's this?" I turned around and asked him "Some business that I need to inform these niggas on that's all" he said and I just looked at him for a minute not saying nothing, "I need you to hurry up and have my baby, so I can show both of y'all our new place" he said and I gave him a confused look.

"New place?" I asked and he nodded his head smiling at me "don't ask me to show you where it is because its a surprise for you and my son, and im not showing you until he get here" he said and I started frowning cause that's not fair. "You really mean" I said getting up but he pulled me back.

"Don't get no attitude with me, yk ima show you witchu spoiled ass" he said whispering in my ear and I smiled nodded my head "finish your business" I said kissing his lips "you not gone stay with me?" "I'm come back" I said getting up going into the living room, so I can start my exercise's to flip this big headed boy in my stomach.