Chapter 24

Kaay'la pov:

I woke up with quan laying on my chest with his hand in my bra making me chuckled a lil bit. I ain't have to work today but i did have to do some paperwork.

I got on my phone checking my messages and goin on social media. I couldn't help to think about my baby last night i know some on his mind heavy i could see all in his eyes.

I started to get up going to the restroom and do my hygiene and start getting ready, ima go get some food because i don't feel like cooking.

I got the food and i going upstairs to wake my Pooh up. I started kissing his face making me move around but he ain't wake up. "Wake up pooh" i said with more kissing this nigga still ain't wake up.

I know exactly how to wake him up, i got on the bed getting on top of him grinding on him but make him hard, i started kissing his neck then i felt his lil man get hard.

I don't know what came over me but i got horny and i wanted him so i was kissing his neck then went down to his stomach, then i grabbed his man. Now he was rubbing his eyes "ma wyd".

I got his man got his boxer kissing the tip rolling my tongue over the tip then i went down. This my first time doing this so i hope im doing it right cause whew child.

I kept going up and down spitting on it making it sloppy, i knew i was doing good when i hear him moaning and grabbing my head "fuck" he said turning me on.

I kept going then i heard him say "get up" but i kept going "im finna bust" she said grabbing my head but i kept sucking till i went his cum go in my mouth, i swallowed and kept sucking and massage his balls.

He release again in my mouth and i got up tongue kissing him "now you wanna get up" i said smirking grabbing his hand taking him to the bathroom to brush our teeth and stuff.

"I got you breakfast downstairs" i said after brushing my teeth again "thanks ma but i gotta go back to the trap" i poked my lip out cause i ain't want him to go. "Stop" he said looking at a me.

"But i don't want you to go" i said sounding like a baby he came over grabbing my face " im gone come back home to you i gotta take care of this shit" he said and i just nodded my head "use yo words baby"

"Ok" i mumbled leaving out the restroom going to the guest rooms to see if the girls was up, they was still knocked out so i went back in my room to lay down.

Quan walked in kissing my forehead then my lips "I'll be back come lock the door" i followed him dragging my feet. Once we reach the door he turned around and hugged me we was like that for like 2 mins cause i ain't wanna let go.

"Ok ma i gotta go" he kiss my lips again walking out, i sighed going back to my room and do some paperwork.

Kennedi pov:

I woke up with ace coming in with food in his hands, i instantly got up "fat ass" he says shaking his head "shut up" i said grabbing the food sand digging in.

I was laying on him then he tried to get up "Noo where you going" i said pouting "i gotta go to the trap" i got on top of him kissing him and his neck " no you don't"

I started rubbing on his man smirking at him he picked me up laying me on the bed and starting kissing me and went down to my pants.

He kiss my inner thighs making me more wet "stop teasing" he went straight to work with him warm tongue, it's like he knew my spot i start grabbing his head and trying to move away.

"Stop running" he said so aggressively making me more wet. I felt his fingers pump in and out of me while he still eating me out mins later i came all over his fingers and his face.

He cleaned all that shit up and went back to work, i try everything to stop him but he kept eating my legs was shaking i was moaned like crazy. He took his man out asking me "you ready" i nodded my head yes.

He pulled out a condom "let me know when it hurt ok babygirl" i nodded and he entered inside of me. He went slow then went a lil faster i started to get used to his size. I was moaning all in his ear and fucking up his back.

He went faster making me grabbing the sheets "ouuuu" i moaned he grabbed my neck looking in my eyes while he in and out of me making me so fucking wet. I got off of him push him on the bed getting on top.

I slide down slowly then went faster "fuck" he moaned he grabbed my neck again while i was ridding him. Mins later i came all over his dick.

"All fours now" i did just as told and he beat tf out my shit making me cum all over his dick again. After all that we took a shower and did a another round in the shower and we got out laying in the bed.

I was starting to get sleepy so i just went to sleep but i heard him say he was leaving and he was gone be back. I nodded and felt him kiss my lips that good dick got me out like a light...

Jay'quan pov:

I was in the trap trying to find this nigga because he fucking with my money and my fucking time. It's alwys some shit happening dawg.

Ace late ass walked in grinning and shit "why yo punk ass so happy?" He started smiling harder "i just had the best pussy ever" we shared a laugh.

I was happy for my bro because he deserved to be happy with a real women that don't want him for what he got but for him. We used to think we would never be happy cause the lifestyle we live. I hope i don't ever lose kk.

We was chopping it up when ken ass came in "i got em he on post oak 77293" " appreciate it" i gave him a couple racks then i dapper him up and starting getting loaded.

We pulled up to a trap house with hoes running in and out "niggas so dumb" ace said shaking his head "nbs" i said agreeing.

Everybody grabbed theirs guns "make sure y'all shit on silent, max and mike y'all go on the sides, drake and jeff through the back and the rest of y'all follow us everybody good?" They all nodded they head.

We shot the guards in the front and bust through the front door letting mfs bullets fly after they was all down, we heard some heavy ass feet above us letting us know it was more coming.

They was walking down the stairs shooting so we started bussing back, we was goin at it like 5 mins it was dead bodies everywhere we all meet up "y'all good" max asked "yea y'all got our stuff" i asked

"Yea we got it" he said and i just nodded my head "just the men i wanted to see" some lightskin nigga said walking down the stairs, my niggas pointed they guns at him quick asf.

"How you know me?" I ask "your David's son" he said laughing "ok idgaf bout that bitch ass nigga" i said dismissing him "well he own me 1.2 billion off gamble so either he gone give it to me or y'all family gone die" he said laughing.

I grew mad fast asf "is that a threat bitch" i said making me smirked at me "you better watch yo mouth son i don't wanna hurt that pretty girls of yours" i looked him like he was crazy.

"Yea son i did my ran down on you, ace, max and mike" i shook my head this nigga playin with me "any last words" i said smirking taking my gun off safety "watch yo back cause yo fraud ass daddy coming back" i laughed.

"Fuck that nigga" i shot him between his eyes and starting putting gasoline all over the dead bodies while the other put it on the side of the house. We sat the trap house on fire and got in the car going back to the trap.

When i got to the trap i dapped up my niggas then lefted....

———————————————————————————
Lot going on but I'm trying hope y'all enjoy... vote!!