38.

Clarissa....

My day was coming off great, I was enjoying my friends company eating and talking about the upcoming Christmas party that will be keeping at my dad's company.  It's tomorrow evening and we are dress shopping.

"What about this guys?" Xo asked twirling around in a silky gold dress, with some fine straps across her breast area and a middle split from her legs down.

"I love it" I gawked. The dress looks beautiful on her.

"It's the perfect dress for you Xiomara" Indra mused popping her eyes out.

"So you guys think this dress will take Sebastian breath away?" Xo asked dreamily, twisting her fingers together and twirled around twice.

Indra and I laughed at how in love she is with Sebastian. She never stop talking about Sebastian, every two minutes or so, Sebastian name came up. Talking of Sebastian, I wonder if Diego is having a good time. I didn't want to be a bothered wife to be calling him while he's playing his game but I miss him so much.

"You already took his breathe away" Indra replied.

"You're so in love with him huh?" I asked her since her action showed it but she haven't say it as yet.

"Love? That's a strong word Clairey but it's also possible and I'm freaking out because I don't want to get hurt again and I don't want to rush this. I don't even know if he feels the same about me" she rambled, looking confused and worried.

"Relax sweetheart. You two are destine to be so why fretting. I'm sure that dress will have him whispering in your ears how madly inlove he is with you" I told her to ease her mind and it did.

She changed back into her original clothes then Indra takes the dressing room. She tried five dresses before we could decide on the perfect one.  It's a dark blue long dress, one strap with heart shaped cut out at the back. It was beautiful and fits her complexion.

"That color looks radiant on you Indra.  So who's breath will you be taking away in that dress?" Xiomara asked popping a gum in her mouth.

"What do you mean?" Indra asked being dumb. 

"What she mean is do you have a boyfriend?" I made it more clearer for her.

Her face gets pale and she looked down on the dress, her face has this melancholy smile and I could tell we asked her a very uncomfortable question.

"I used to have a boyfriend back home but he died two years ago of cancer. I never dated anyone else after him" She said sadly but still she smiled.

"Oh that's so sad" Xo said lowly.

"I'm so sorry to hear about that Indra, that must be heartbreaking" I looked up at her. I would be devastated if I'd loose Diego if his cancer didn't disappeared and I pray every day that it don't comes back.

"I was but It's getting better now. I know he's in a good place and he would like me to be happy so I have my eyes on this guy.....

"Wait! I need to pee and don't talk until I get back" I told them as I rushed towards the restroom.

On my way there I bumped into someone hard, giving me a dizzy feeling. My vision went blurry for a sec then I looked up to apologized when my eyes made four with the devil. She is looking at me with that mischievous grin on her face just upset my whole mood.

Keep cool Clarissa.... ignore her... My subconscious told me and I decided to do just that until she spoke pissing me off.

"You dropped my phone, can you please get it for me?" She smirked looking down on her phone then back at me.