40.

Last Chapter guys!!!!!

It has been a while but I finally comes to the end of this book. I will upload a bonus chapter about Clarissa childs birth then the epilogue. I hope to do so in a short period of time so sit back and enjoy.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Clarissa...

My eyes wondered around the empty room I was sitting in, still in my gowns from the party and no one has came in to talk to me. I am feeling all these mixed emotion right now but I am not sorry for what I did. Never have I ever been in any trouble like this to face the cops but Taylor did pushed me over the edge. I circled my baby bump with tears in my eyes, how can my life be this difficult and all my life all I try to do is be good to people. The door pushed open and in came a ton skin man dress in suit, his apperrance could intimidate anyone. With his eyes glued to me, he pulled the chair infront of me and smirked at me.

"Diego's wife" he laughed dangerously.

"I am not speaking to anyone until my lawyer is here" I grimaced, folding my hands under my breast.

"You are in so much trouble young lady and has powerful as your husband is, he won't be able to help you because I don't take bribe and I don't like him" He said the last part in a whisper.

"I guess we will see about that" I challenged him.

"So Mrs. Statham what was your reasons for attacking Ms. Taylor? The footage from the store showed that you attacked her first" he asked, rising from the seat and sat on the table infront of me.

"I will only speak to my lawyer"

I am not telling him nothing, he approached me unproffesionally and stating that he hates my husband. I wasn't going to spend the night in here and I was wondering what is taking Diego so long to get me out of here. He stared at me lethally and I stared back running my hands around my stomach. A idea pops in my head as I continue rubbing my stomach and listening the officer rambling to himself.

"Awe! Oh my god!" I screamed holding on to my stomach and panting hard.

"I know what you're trying to do" he laughed walking close to me.

"I am pregnant and I... aww!! I need to get to the hospital" I  screamed once again. I was faking it but I rather spend my night at the hospital instead of in jail.

I continued panting and screaming until I was taken to the hospital. I asked for my husband and gladly they allow me to see him. I was in a room guarded by one of the officer as if I would escape. Diego came back from talking to the doctor and lie beside me on the bed.

"The doctor said you are fine" he whispered, taking my hand in his.

"I know, I fake it so I wouldn't spend the night in jail" I whispered and he looked up at me impressed.

"You will be in alot more trouble if the cops know this" he laughed.

"I know but I had a talk with the doctor so they won't know.  I want to get out of this nightmare" I sighed with my eyes teared up.

"You will, your lawyer will come speak with you in the morning.  You are exausted and need rest" he kissed me temples and massaged my scalf.

I smiled at him, minutes later I fell asleep.

******
My eyes fluttered open when I heard shuffling around the room. My eyes focus on the nurse dressed in white with a syringe in her hand to insert into my skin.

"What are you doing?" I asked with my voice rapsy.

"Sending you to your grave" She smirked then tried to stick me with whatever she have in her hand but I grabbed her hand quickly causing it to fall.

"Taylor! How did yo.... she pushed me to the floor, hitting my head then dizziness came over me.

"Do you think you could put your hands on me and get away with it?" She asked as she pulled a gun from under the white cape she is wearing and point it at me.

I was feeling pain in my head, at this point I didn't know what to do because I can't fight her with the gun. She now have power over me, she grabbed me from the floor and smirked deviously.

"Now You're not so bad huh?" She laughed.

"Taylor please don't do this" I pleaded with her.

"Oh no no no... It's too late to beg, I came to you nicely and you didn't co-operate so I guess I will have to kill you to get what I want"

"Diego will never love you if you kill me so go ahead kill me"

I wondered where is the officer that was guarding my door . How did she get past him? She angrily pulled me out the door and the floor was empty. She pulled me to the top of the building where no one was. I was scared of height and in this moment I wished I had stayed in jail. My baby would never live to see his or her father and  family,  I never will never get the chance to say good by to them. This can't be the end of my life, I don't want to die.

"Is that tears? So what happen to that smart mouth of yours Clarissa? Cat got your tongue" Taylor teased as she pushed me to the edge of the building.

"Taylor please don't do this. I will give you Diego if thats what you want but don't hurt my baby please" I begged her with fear in my eyes.

"Oh no! If I let you and that thing live them Diego will never leave you so this is the best way Clarissa.... Jump" she ordered as she points the gun to my head.

"What? No!" I shake my head side to side.

"I said jump!" She barked and attempt to pushed  me when I  quickly moved and she loose her balance and fell over the edge.

My heart was beating like a drum, all this is like a night mare. I watched her grabbed onto something and crying for help. I  didn't know if I should help her or not just moment ago she was about to kill me so maybe I should just let her die and get over all this night mare. 

"Clarissa please help me!" She begged.

I am not like her so I stretched my hand for her to hold on to. "Grabbed my hand" I told her and she did.

I tried to pulled her up but instead of helping herself up she was pulling me down with her so I had no choice that to let her go.

"Clarissa!" I heard Diego voice called out to me.

I looked up with tears in my eyes and fearness of what I just did. I killed her, I killed some one. I stand there looking at the cops with their guns in hand. Diego rushed to me and I hugged him tightly.

"I didn't mean to kill her Diego... I cried... She was going to kill me and I didn't know what else to do." I cried hard on his chest.

"Shhh! You were defending yourself sweetheart" he rubbed my hair and soothing me.

"Mrs. Statham we will need you for questioning?" The officer from the station said.

"Just give her sometime Blake, she is in shock" Diego said roughly to him.

He continued to hold me, comforting me but all I could see is Taylor falling over and over from the hospital roof and I caused her death.

***********
So there you have it guys the ending of this story. Bonus chapter coming up next so stay tune.

It took me a while to complete this book but it's finally done. Please to leave in he commmet What's your thoughts on the ending.

X😍X😘
Jody~Kaye.

I love you guys.