9.

Diego....

As soon as the car pulled up at the beach house,  I exit the car in rage. I need my f**king phone to do my transaction and that pretty little devil of to smashed it. I couldn't help my temper when I grabbed her arm and dug into her flesh,  I was livid,  at one point I want to break her damn arm. I won't be back home until the end of this week and I didn't travel with extra phones.

"Goddamit!" I pushed the door open and ordered the maids to go get the luggage. 

I took one last look at her, barely climbing from the car before walking in. I stopped one of the maid and told her to assist her to the room then head down to my study.  My dad purchased this beach house a month before he die and I thought of it for this stupid honey moon that Noona insisted on.

"President" a voice called out to me and I turned around to see Bryan.

"What!" I gruffed.

"N-never mine sir" he scratched his nape and turn down the hall.

I change my mind from going to the study and to go take a shower first. I walked up the stairs hoping not to run into the pretty little devil which was going great until I heard a soft sniffing as I reached the master room door. The door was slight open then I slowly open it. Her back turned to me as she use alcohol and cotton to rub over her bruise arm.

The bruise I put there, she cried softly each time she rubs her arm. I almost feel sorry for her,  I want to feel sorry for her but I wouldn't allow myself to. Woman,  they act so soft, sweet and tender when they're actually brutal and bitter. She cause this upon her self not me. Her phone started ringing and she turned to get it when she noticed my presence.

________
Clarissa....

I winced each time the alcohol touched my bruise, tear fell from my eyes and I tried to stuff them in. I was crying of pain and sadness, I'm not around my family instead I'm around a man that speaks bad about me and hurt me. I was too upset to admirer the beauty of the place but I could tell it's a beach house and from where I'm standing,I could look at the beach. It's a lovely view, suddenly my phone started ringing and I turned to get it when I saw him.

He stands at the door, staring at me. I didn't want him here, I want him as far away from me as possible but that wouldn't happen. I pressed the answer button on my phone and put it to my ears.

"Hello" I answered trying to stuff my tears in.

"Hello darlin... How is the honey moon going?" Noona voice asked from the other end of the phone. 

"Oh hi, Noona..... I stared at the devil now walking in at the mentioned of Noona. His eyes on me steadily and I'm tempted to tell her what he did to me. I turned the phone up so he could hear and he gave me that "keep quiet" look.

"Clarissa darling.... are you hearing me?" She asked.

"Yes Noona, I'm hearing you" I answered her, staring dreadfully at him.

"Are you two enjoying the honey moon? Where's Diego?  I cant seems to get him on his cell"

He stepped close to me and I was scared, I was scared that he'll hurt me again. He said it will be worst the next time I mess with him. I took a step back from him.

"He's right here Noona and our honey moon is going great" I said, staring into his eyes.

"Ok I'm so happy for you too... give him my love darling. I'll leave you two to go have your fun" I heard her chuckled and my stomach stirred at her naughty thoughts of me and her grandson.

I said my goodbye and ended the call. He was still staring at me so I walked off to the bathroom but was stopped by his hands on my shoulder. I flinched at his touch and pulled away.

"What do you want?" I asked upsetting.

He stared at me long, he looked like he's contemplating on what to say to me. I was getting annoyed but then he spoke.

"I'm taking a shower first" with that he walked off to the bathroom and closed the door.

Bastard! I thought he was going to apologize....

______

Diego.....

I almost apologise to her, I felt bad when she flinched at my touch. I wanted to pour out how sorry I am to hurt her and how thankful I am for her not to tell Noona what I did to her. She would be so disappointed in me and I wouldn't want to upset her. .

The water running down my body still didn't help me from stop thinking about her cries, the way she cried when I was hurting her.  That was heartless of me but I couldn't control myself.

I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a white towel then open the door to the room. I walked in only to see her already changed, her hair tied up in a messy bun and she's fast asleep.  Her phone in her hand as if she was talking on it.

"Why am I admiring her?" I asked myself.

What I did to her was bothering me and I don't know why because I don't like her. I stepped closer to her, I gentle took up her bruise arm and observed it. My nails are printed in her skin and it's red. Why am I feeling terrible about this?

"Just walk away Diego" I said to myself but wouldn't listen.

I reached for a first aid kit and took out a white bandage and quietly wrapped her arm with it. I was being nice to her and I wondered why. This is not like me, I don't care when I do things. I don't feel sorry for person's, I hurt her but yet I'm feeling sorry for this little wench.

__________

Twisting and turning cause me to wake from my sleep. My eyes slowly open then widen when I saw my arm bandaged. I'm sure I didn't go to sleep with that last night, I observed it and how neatly it wrapped around my arm. Maybe one of the maid did it.

I brushed it off and took my phone up only to see that it's now 10:34pm. Last thing I remembered is taking a bathe in one of the bathroom down the hall then came back here and fell asleep.  I remembered the devil was in the bathroom but when I looked there, the door was open. 

My throat feels dry, so I head out for some water. The hallway is kind of dark but I managed to find my way to the stairs.  I admired the cute, gold railing as I stepped down the stairs.  This place looks beautiful and really cozy. The place is so quiet, I don't even see any of the maids from early  so I started wondering around for the kitchen.

"What are you looking for?" His voice spoke, startled me.

"Surely not you" I rudely said with attitude.

"So you're going to continue speaking to me like that in my house?" He gruffed,  stepping close to me.

"I didn't ask to be here" I muttered.

"You're such a fierce lady but couldn't defend yourself back there in the car, all you did was cry. Guess you're not as tough as you speak" He said cruelly.

He's proud of what he have done to me... What a devil he is?

"So now you're quiet? You have nothing to fire back"

"Leave me the hell alone!" I yelled and stomped away and luckily for me I found the kitchen.  I could hear his foot steps behind me and all I want is for him to go away.

"You're my wife until I say so, so I won't leave you alone"

Oh my God! He's really getting on my nerves. I took a bottle of water from the refrigerator and poured some in a glass. I mean mugged him as I drunk all the water then refilled the glass.

I picked the cup in my hands and poured all the cold water in his face, I dropped the glass and kicked him in his manhood.

"That's for hurting me earlier" I said before sprinting out of the kitchen. He tried grabbing at me but fails,  he was groaning in pain.

"F**k! I'm going to kill you little wench!" I heard his voice and I ran in the room and locked the door.

_________

Another update.

Please support.....

X😘X😘
Jody~Kaye.