29.

NARRATOR.....

Taylor's smirked satisfying when she saw Diego's wife walked away from him upset. She know what she was doing, she had it all plan out and how to win him back. She knows how much he used to love her and she have that faith that that love are still there and just need to unleash.

She watched as Diego followed behind Clarissa until they reached the table that sebastian, Xiomara and some other close friends where seated. She smoothing out her tight green dress that she was wearing then clutched her purse in both hands before her then walked to sit about three tables away from them. Sebastian didn't invite her but she invited herself to get Diego's attention and she saw progress.

_____
Clarissa....

My heart was beating like a drum inside of my chest. I can't believe he stood there and looking at another woman while I was in his present not just some woman but his ex fiance. A person that he was madly in love with and that scared me because she was his first and there's no love greater love than first love. I reached where Sebastian and Xo was along with some unfamiliar faces and sit. I was breathing hard, I was upset that she is here and that's just so damn uncomfortable.

"You ok?" Xo asked, I bet she sense my upset spirit.

"Fourth table to the right" I spoke without looking a back because I saw her sitting there. Xiomara looked immediately.

"Oh the ex fiance.... She is prett.... devil" I eyed Xo harshly, she was going to compliment her.

"What a lovely bestfriend you are?" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Come on Clairey you know I got your back but she do looks good but you... my bestfriend look gorgeous" she smiled while squeezing my arms gently.

The host continue talking until he called Sebastian up front, I grimaced once I saw Diego took a seat beside me. I kept my attention on the host and Sebastian instead of sparing him a glance. Xo eyes were locked on Sebastian the whole time, she must have fall in love already.

"Clarissa?" Diego called but I ignored.

He placed his hands on my legs but still I ignored him then it hit me. This is what Taylor want, to see Diego and I arguing so she can slip in and comfort him well that's not going to happen. I looked over my shoulder and saw her eyes steady on  us.

"My beautiful wife" Diego's whispered caused me to look away from her. His lips were at my ears while his hands making small circle around my back. "Talk to me" he begged.

I cupped his face, he was taken a back then kissed him deeply for a good five minutes then I pulled a smiling.

"I am going to the rest room, I'll be right back" I pecked his lips then tell Xo I'll be back.

I needed to breath. I have a little trouble finding the bathroom down stairs so I head up the stairs. I pushed several doors open before I finally found one and I entered. I place my purse on the counter and turned the tab on, splashing water on my face. I need to stay calm, I can't let she get to me because that is clearly what she is doing. If I seems like a possessive and insecure wife to Diego then he will be fed up and start drifting away for comfort then Taylor arms will be wide open and that love will come back for her. I.....

"Nice dress" a voice with thick russian accent said which got my attention immediately.

It was here standing infront of me with a disdainful smirk on her red lips. The make up on her beautiful face is just right and her long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Diego likes ponytail is that why she have her hair in it? I questioned myself. She was getting to me and I was never this person, I was never jealous and now I am. I tuned the tap off and smiled at her one that I forced. I can't let her have the slightest ideas that she is getting to me.