32.

Clarissa.....

The next morning I woke up with pain in my abdomen. I growled, tossing and turning until my eyes fluttered open. I almost screamnwhen I found myself in an unfamiliar room but then I remembered I was staying in one of Nonna's guest room.   I have cried all night before finally getting some sleep and now my eyes are red and swollen, I could tell because there's a mirror infront of the bed. A sharp pain ran through my abdomen again and I growled lowly grabbing on to my stomach but then my eyes widen. I screamed loudly when I saw blood dripping down my legs and messed up the sheets.

"What is it darling?" Nonna ran in the room along with three of her maids.

"I am bleeding Nonna... the baby" I cried out loud, I was in shock. I told Nonna that I was pregnant and she was so happy about it and was so mad at Diego for being an dumbass.

"Get her clean up and let's take her to the hospital " Nonna ordered the maids and they quickly responded.

"Urg!" I screamed when another pain attacked me. I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a mother this early yesterday but I thought about it long and hard last night and was happy that I was going to have my first child. I plan to do it with or without Diego because this baby deserves the best and I don't want to loose it.

The maids helped me cleaned up and dressed in a flash and I was taken to the hospital.

_______________
Diego....

"Chris if you call my phone again just consider yourself jobless!" I snapped at my PA through the phone. I didn't want to be bothered, I don't want to see or hear from anyone.

"But president you need to sign the documents befo....

"Get off my phone!" I barked through the phone then smashed it in the wall.

So she slept with him last night, I should have know she was pretending. How could she love me when I treated her like I did? I should have know she would get back at me but I didn't know Sebastian would turn against me; his bestfriend.  We have been bestfriends since freshman year in college and he betrayed me like this. He know I love her, he fricking knows and they plan up on me like this.

"President you have a....

"Didn't I said no one should interrupt me? You are fired!" I barked at the maid that stood by my office door.

"President please....

"Get lost!" I snapped at her and she scrambled away.

"I can see you haven't calm down" Sebastian barged into my office.

He is so damn stupid for showing up at my house after he betrayed me and having an affair with the woman I love. I stared at him furiously, wishing I had done more damage to his face for what he have done to me. I thought no one could ever hurt me like Taylor did but Clarissa with him that's just terrible.

"Diego we nee..

"Don't call my name and get out of my house before I kill you" I threatened him lethally.

"I can't believe you really think of me like that Diego, you know me better than anyone else and I have never done anything like what you are accusing me of. I would never believe such thing If I were you because I know you very good and Clarissa...

"Don't call her name!" I snapped at him.

"She loves you, you know the pain you have her in right now Diego. She cried for you, she would never hurt you but you are so dumb and still hang up on Taylor that you letting her inside of your head and messing up your marriage.  You need to let her go Diego and go work things out with your wife, she is pregnant with your child"