1.

As the black, tinted glass ranger hover pulled up infront of the massive glassy, skyscraper building called 'Statham Architecture Firm', employees scattered around and from a queue from the outside to the inside.

His black, shinny gentleman shoes, came down from the car fisrt, digging into the ground. His black, well pressed Armani suit, fits his body perfectly. His handsome face held a icy expression as he walked up the entrance of his well successful company, handed down to him by his father before he die, snapping his fingers indicating for the securities to open the door.

"Welcome sir" they said in unison as they, widen the door for him to walk in.

The ladies employees, meekly glimpsed at him with heat under their skirts. His perfect figure and handsome face have them all drooling over him and wish they can be with him anytime in bed.

His personal assistant, Chris, leapt behind him like a lost puppy. He almost bumped into his ass when he suddenly stopped and noticing his surrounding. He then stretched his hands over his shoulder and Chris quickly hands him a clean napkin from his belonging that he is carrying.

"Good morning sir"

"Welcome sir"

"Greetings sir"

Employees chanted as he walked up close to them. He squeeze the napkin in his hands before rubbing it on everything on the bottom floor. He is a man a neatness and cleanliness, he didn't tolerate untidy or dirty place. If he found one dirty spot anywhere in his organization, he'll fire everyone from that department and recruit new workers.

As he passed by rubbing the napkin over everything in each work area, employees heart beat rapidly in their chest. No one wants to get fire especially from this organization that pay a lot of money.

They silently gasped when he was through and turned the napkin over to look at it. Everything was sparkling clean, the napkin looked just as Chris handed it to him. Everyone silently sigh in relief.

"Back to work!" He commanded and they scattered a way like chicken without heads.

"Chris" he called boringly as they stood by his personal elevator.

"Yes sir" Chris faintly answered as he struggled with the luggage in his hands. Both hands were occupied with things for his boss.

"The elevator, Goddamit!" He fussed.

Chris almost give him a 'are you serious sir?' Look because his hands are overload with things and it would be hard for him to punch the open button on the elevator.

Like a buffoon, Chris walked up to the elevator door and used his chin to pressed the open button. Why didn't he put the things down then use his hands? Well he wouldn't dare to put Mr Statham things on the floor knowing he'll fire him right on the spot.

He successfully open the elevator and his selfish boss walked in first not caring about Chris struggling with mostly his stuff in his hands. Chris is use to all this by now but it still bothers him sometimes.

The elevator reached the last floor of the high building and he walked out and head to the direction of his office. He stops at the door and turned to Chris.

"Fisrt thing, get Mr Messam on the phone, tell him I'm running out of patient waiting on him to clear up his debt" with that he walked I to his office, slamming the door.

___________

"It's a beautiful day" Clarissa smiled as she breath in the fresh air from the car window she is travelling in.