3.

Clarissa....

As I pulled the chairs backwards to sit, it made a annoying sound. I glimpsed at the devil before me and see an annoying look on his face which have me pulling the chair back some more.

I finally sit, crossed on leg over the other and dropped my bag on his desk making another annoying sound. He didn't say anything and I'm glad he didn't, to be honest, I was buying time to thinking of how to start this conversation. I didn't want to plead to him but if I lash out at him then things will just be worst. Right?

"So this is quicker than I thought and I was expecting Mr Messam himself but no problem once my money Is here" he said breaking the silence and I stared at him long and hard.

He actually things I'm here with his money..... I guess his bubble is about to burst.

"About that..... I drawled, shifting in the chair and meeting his eyes with mine.

His blue eyes cold and steady on me, I've never admired him much in high school but he grew more muscular and looks more handso.... Hold it right there clarissa.... remember he's the enemy.

My subconscious quickly snapped me back to my senses and I thank her for that. I can't be like all those other females who think he's some Greek God or something even though he's sexy a.... Clarissa!

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Are you one of those females who came to drool over me all day because I'm not in the mood?" He said and the irritation came out in his voice vividly.

"Excuse me! One.... I'm not one of those females that fascinated over you. Two.... I have better things to do that drooling over a arrogant beast like you and three.... I don't have your money" I said clearly laying out the cards on the table.

His hands slapped down on the desk making a loud noise that startled me. He rise from his seat towering over me with a murderous look on his face. I calm myself not wanting to seem intimidated my his action and stared back at him challenging.

"What do you mean you don't have my money?" He said dangerously lowly to my face.

"My dad need more time t--

"He's not getting more time from me, I need my money by the end of this week or I'll....

"Take over his house and his business? How cruel are you to do that to someone? He borrowed that money from your father and if he was alive he wouldn't do such  thing to my father" now my voice was matching his and I realised that I'm now on my feet and in his face, breathing the same air as him.

"Well my dad isn't here anymore and he have to deal with me. I'm giving him by the end of the week to get me my money and I need all of it.... I suggest you go use up that little brain of yours and help him pay me back" he said seriously before straighten his jacket and sit back in his chair.

"You're inhuman and you don't deserve to be on this earth" I said angrily, I wanted so badly to cry because I know my dad couldn't come up with all that money in three days and I can't do anything about it.

I stuffed my tears in and made sure none spill from my eyes to satisfy him. He won't take my dad's properties and I'll make sure of it.

"If you'll excuse me, I have an important meeting later and your presence is making my day getting worst....  Please let yourself out or you rather I call security?" He said giving me a dangerous and serious glare.

I huffed, grabbing my bag from his desk and pushed the chair back so hard that it made a more annoying sound.

"I hope you rotten in hell soon" I said walking to the door.