7.

Diego....

I sat impatiently and uncomfortable waiting on the pretty devil to appears. I'm sure I was specific on the time I would pick her up and she's twenty minutes late; (I checked my wrist watch). As I grabbed my phone to rudely call her, my eyes glimpsed the gold silky dress she's wearing.  My eyes fled from my phone screen to her direction and how the dress clinched on her body,  showing up every curves her body possesses. 

I trailed my eyes from her shoes right up to her face and I jumped a bit when I noticed she's facing me with an unpleasant face which brings the devilish look out of her vividly.

I cleared my throat and composed myself with an stern expression.

"You're late and I d....

"I don't care how late I am, how could you go public about us without me knowing?" She huffed.

" I owe you no explanation; get in, you're already late and my grandmother is waiting " I fired, scooting over.

How there she comes here late and asking me questions? I got carried away staring at her and admiring her and I don't know why because I can't stand her.  She's rude, fiercely and a deal breaker.  I don't know what I'm doing letting her become my wife. I heard the slamming of the door and I brings my attention to her, staring at me lividly.

"You're very disrespectful Diego and I will not tolerate it, I won't let you treat me like those tramp that drools over you and take your bul...

"And I won't tolerate you speaking to me in that tone of voice,  I'll gladly call this deal off and your dad hand me my money now. THIS MINUTE!! I yelled at her.  She was getting on my nerves and I have nonna waiting already. 

Clarissa...

A Sharpe pain pinched on my heart and I felt my eyes moistened.  He shouted at me, he spoke rudely to me and he mentioned my dad. My dad that's upset with me and going through alot. I thought about what dad said but I have to do this for his sake. If he loose everything,  I know he'll take it badly and that could cause him to feel some serious pain or even worst having an heart attack. 

I can't sit and watch him loose everything he worked so hard for. He'd be broken and that would be to much for him. I love my father very much but I have to disobey him this once. I looked over at the devil with his eyes glued to his phone, I was still in temper so I didn't response to him. I turned my head to the other side as the drive continue.

___________

"Oh darling! Welcome" a elderly lady approached me as soon as I step through the tall wooded door.

The place was like a palace, almost everything that my eyes caught right away is vintage yet adorable and very beautiful.  I was engulfed in a warm hug and I looked down on the elderly lady ( The devil's grandmother). I admired her dark blue dress for a while then her silver heels and her short curly, grey and black hair.

"Nice meeting you Mrs Statham" I greeted her with a smile. 

"Oh called me Noona, I'm now your Noona and I'm over excited to meet my only grandson's beautiful wife to be" she excitedly said.

Diego and I exchanged a mean stare but quickly smile when we noticed Noona present. Her smile was bright and welcoming, she then turned to the devil and pulled him in a tight hug. I was taking a back when I saw his smile and his white, pearl teeth showed.

"What took you guys so long?" She asked releasing him.

He took my hands into his gently and smiled at me. "My fiance here, took forever to get ready"