Mr Arrogant Meet Miss Nuisance

So I will be writing another romance novel which will be my summer story. 

I know there's alot- I repeat a lot of romance novel published on wattpad but I can't help but add more to it.  I enjoy writing these kind of story,  I can't seems to write anything other than romance.

This I hope y'all will enjoy and support me on like you did with my previous book.

I don't have a set date when I'll publish it but it will be soon. I'll make it as interesting as possible just for my lovely readers.

WARNING: No one- I repeat NO ONE! Should take down my work and make it there's or post it on any other website. Same goes for the rest of my books.

I will tolerate no harsh or rude comments from anyone, if you do, I'll immediately mute you. Don't mean to be harsh but I hate person hurt my feels when they can say it more decent and kind.

This is a friction novel so it's all from my imagination, if similiar to anyone's novels or movie then it's totally coincidental. Honestly.

That its for now, please add this to your library and wait meekly for updates.

In the mean while you can check out the rest of my books if you haven't read any yet or all of them yet. Please for your support guys.

Books to check out meanwhile:

1. BOSS LOVE- unedited but please check it out.

2. THE AFFAIR WITH MY DRIVER- unedited but please check it out.

3. FALL IN LOVE WITH MY BODYGUARD- unedited but please check it out.

4. THE UNEXPECTED BOOK ONE AND TWO-  unedited but please check them out.

5. THE LIFE OF SHAY VALENTINE- unedited but please check it out.

6. A SECOND CHANCE IN LOVE

7.  HOOD'S DRAMA

8. TEMPTATION BOOK ONE AND TWO.

9. PAINFUL SECRETS.

10. A CHRISTMAS EVE TO REMEMBER- short story.

So that's all my book published already, most are completed just need editing and two are on going now. Please be kind and check them out.

Another thing, I'm short on characters for this story so I like to have a little contest to recruit characters. 😆

So anyone that read all my books, I'll like you to answer this question.

1. From my first four books what t.v. series movie I got the surnames from for the main females characters?

2. Which off these character are the best badass in my stories?

A. Jasmine from the unexpected

B. Tashina from hood's dream

C. Lyric from temptation.

3. Which book is your favourite?

Question 2 and 3 is not apart of the contest question just want your answer.

Leave your comment in the box below and if you'd like then give me names and I'll use it in this story but have to answer the questions😆.

I will give a shout out to you whenever the name of the character you give, comes in a chapter. I'll be waiting..... if no participant then I'll have to proceed with other characters.

I love you guys! 😚

Mr Arrogant Meet Miss Nuisance is COMING SOON.

Don't miss it.... add to library now so you won't miss an update.

Jody Kaye💋