27.

Clarissa.....

As Noona said to meet her for lunch at 1pm at Russell's, It's a fancy french restaurant town and the meals there are lavish. As I walked through the entrance door I saw Noona waving at me and I quickly joined her at the table which marked table six.

"Hi Noona" I smiled as I kissed both her cheeks before sitting opposite her.

"Clarissa, darling I'm so glad to see you" she smiled as she clutched my hands gently.

I smiled at her while wondering why she invited me to have lunch with her not that I mind because I could really take time out from thinking about Diego's ex girlfriend winning him back. A nice waiter dressed professionally in black and white uniform came over to us and handed us the menu.

"Thank you" Noona and I said simultaneously, he left shortly after I ordered a glass of wine first and Noona ordered some cranberry juice.

"So is everything ok with you and Diego?" Noona asked as if she know somethings up.

I don't even know how to answer that question because lately it doesn't seems like we are ok. The way he spoke to me this morning tells it all and then he was looking at her photos. My heart pain when the thought of her winning him back comes to me. I have never have my heart broken because I never let myself love deeply but this is different. I tried to stop my feelings from building up but they just disobeyed and fall for him too hard. Maybe it is the fact that we are living together and sleeping with each other that caused me to loving him so deep.

"You look bothered Clarissa, is this about Taylor?" She asked and my eyes open widely. I wonder if I heard her right or it is because of my thoughts let me heard Taylor's name.

"W-hat? You know she's here?" I asked her surprisingly.

The waiter took our order and returned shortly with our food. I didn't have an open appetite so I just order lobster with garlic butter and vegetable salad while Noona order grilled steak with vegetables soup.

"Yes I know and I also know that you and Diego marriage is a business proposal"

Up on hearing that I spat the wine out almost ruined Noona's beautiful white dress.

"He told you?" I finally found my voice and asked.

"No I figured it out from before that wedding took place. The story about how you guys met was just odd because two years ago he was with Taylor and with you it would be four years so I decided not to say anything and let the wedding proceed. I have strong hope that you two would fall in love and I think it is there now... Am I right?" She asked smiling happily.

"Yes you are right and I am so sorry that we lied to you. We didn't plan it out like this, we were suppose to go our separate ways but then we fall for each other. I love him Noona and now that Taylor is back I'm scared she will win him back. I caught him looking at her photos and he spoke to me rudely this morning something he haven't done since we confessed our feelings for each other" I was at the peak of crying.

These passed months I have been crying alot something I don't normally do and it's because I let my self explore love this time. I have loved before but not so deep, I have seen persons got hurt and how it broke them and I was saving myself from that until now. I felt Noona's hands over mine and I looked up at her, blinking tears fell from my eyes.

"Stop crying darling, Diego is yours please don't give up on him. He went through alot when she left him and now he found you I have seen a different person in him so if you have to fight for him then you do so. I am here to support you" she rubbed my hands slightly.